-0.7- "What Does That Mean?"

"Those who sow in tears
Shall reap in joy."

Psalm 126:5.

-0.7- "What Does That Mean?"

Stories to check out:

ginger_minge- Boy Bait

hsheek1- Football Imagines

TheNeymarzetes- Done With You?

                  Neymar's POV

    "Babe, how was it?" Vala screamed over the music, making me whince. I gave her a confused look. "How was training?"

"Everybody was silent because Alana was there." Now it was a huge change, because we all were at a party being held by some big shot football player in the UK. With Alana no where in sight, everybody was breathing a little better. I, on the other hand, was on the edge.

"Was she being catty, she has a tendency to be like that." Vala said with a nod. She reached over to grab a shot glass, downing it pretty quickly. She turned to me, wrapping her arms around my neck with a cool smile. "Actually...I don't wanna hear about her, let's talk about us." she whispered in my ear. I smirked, pulling her onto my lap.

"Ew, get a room!" Oscar shouted, walking over with a bottle of some kind of gin. I rolled my eyes, leaning back into the couch. Trying my best not to bump shoulders with the other people I was next to. "Right, I got gin this time." He sat across from Vala and I, pouring it into our shot glasses.

"I don't like gin." Vala said, picking her glass up and sniffing it. "And this is watered down, Oscar." She shook her head. "Get me a bottle of Pinot Noir." She turned herself on my lap, taking her phone into her hands. She shifted her weight on me, making me whince again.

"Vala." I groaned, and all she did was laugh, paying me no mind.

I kept myself in the same position, watching Oscar go to get what Val wanted. My fingers ran through her hair, trying to ignore whatever the woman next to me was trying to tell me. The music sucked, the alcohol was watered down, and I was bored, great.

"Where's Oscar?" I muttered.

"I guess he got busy, look at him." She tapped my shoulder, and I leaned over. Oscar was talking to a woman with silky black hair, and he actually looked interested in the conversation. I guess he wasn't going to be back to us any time soon.

"Val, I don't want to stay too long tonight."

"Why not? I thought you wanted to come here, like a lot." She turned around to look at me with pleading hazel eyes. I loved those eyes.

"I only came cause Dani dragged me over here, and I know Alana-" I stopped in mid-sentence, hoping she didn't catch me using my ex's name.

"Huh?" Her face screwed up, and I sighed.

I almost forgot about Dunga telling me to keep Alana's presence lowkey. And if I told Vala, she would go nuts, never letting me hear the end of it. I was going to tell her that if Alana caught me coming in so late, she'd yell at me for waking her up. Not that I was going to go into the room, anyway. The couch was a better option than a nag from Alana. I knew better than to risk one.

"What do you mean 'huh'?" I asked, trying to play it off.

"Did you just say Alana?" Her arms went to her sides, and I sighed.