The Boy and the Argument

CHAPTER 5-

"That will be all for today classs." said Mr. Landon as Luna packed up her scroll and quill. Somehow Luna dropped the quill and as she bent to pick it up, she collided heads with the girl next to her. "Sorry." said Luna and the girl at the same time. They both giggled as the the girl picked up Luna's quill for her. "My name is Nox. I'm the goddess of darkness and night." said the girl and she sure showed it. Nox was in a pretty chiton with the top of it black and the bottom half grey. She had long black hair and blue grey eyes. "Sounds dark and goth like." said Luna. Nox laughed. "Don't worry I'm not a goth." she said as they stood up.

"That's good to hear." said Luna with a smile. As they walked out the door, they both collided with yet another goddessgirl. "Sorry!" said all three at the same time. "My name is Lethe. I'm the goddess of forgetfulness." said the girl shyly. She was in a light purple chiton, silver sandals and a silver necklace. She had brown hair in ringlets and green eyes. "Have you seen my quill? I think I lost it somewhere." said Lethe looking around on the floor. "It's behind your ear." said Nox with a little laugh. "Oh, it is?" said Lethe with a blush. Luna nodded. "It's almost lunch, would you two like to sit with me?" Luna asked the girls. "Yes please." Nox and Lethe said. "Then let's go!" said Luna linking arms with the two as they headed to the cafeteria.

"Wow this is big!" said Lethe in amazement. Luna scouted out the perfect table. As she guided the girl's over to the table, Luna walked past Euryale, Sthenno and Medusa. Athena was sitting across from them and the way that Athena was so engrossed in her food, to Luna it looked like they weren't being the kindest to her. "Do you hear a buzzing noise Sthenno?" said Euryale. "Sort of like a mosquito, don't you think Euryale?" asked Sthenno. "No, more like a bee." said Euryale. "Or I know! A FLY!" said Medusa. Luna frowned. She knew that Pheme must have blabbed what she had heard in Zeus's office. "Cute, I wonder if there is anything about bullies in the Goddessgirl's Guide." muttered Athena.

"Common Sthenno, Euryale. Lets go find another table. For some reason this one is giving me a headache." said Medusa. "Maybe you swallowed Athena's mom!" said Sthenno as the triplets got up from the table. As soon as they noticed Luna was standing behind them, their attitude changed. "Luna you are just the girl we were looking for!" said Sthenno. "Ya are you going to sit with us at that table?" asked Euryale, pointing at the table Luna was originally going to sit at. "Yes I was going to sit at that table. Until you guys totally made fun of Athena. So now you can sit there. Without me." said Luna harshly then flashing a smile. Euryale and Sthenno stared at Luna in disbelief. "We didn't want to sit with you anyway." mumbled Sthenno as the triplets walked away. Luna, Nox and Lethe sat down with Athena.

"Thanks guys. They were really getting on my nerves." she said. Luna smiled. "Anytime." said Luna as Nox and Lethe followed her to get some food. When they came back, two godboys were sitting at their table and one of the was Poseidon. "Um hi? Not to be rude but who are you?" asked Nox looking at the other godboy. His skin was shimmering so it was easy to tell that he was definitely a godboy. "Oh, my name is Drew." said the boy. Drew had blonde hair with bangs that he flipped to the side and blue eyes. "My name is Luna and this is Nox and Lethe." said Luna. Luna never had a feeling like this before, she felt almost like she her heart was fluttering and she was a little dizzy. Drew gave Luna a big smile and she smiled back. "Who is that?" asked Athena, pointing at something just to the right of Luna. Luna looked over to see Firesun beside her. "Oh this is my baby fox, Firesun." said Luna. "He is so cute!" exclaimed Lethe as he picked him up. Luna laughed.

"There's my baby sister!" said Artemis from behind Luna. Luna rolled her eyes. Luna turned around to see her sister with a godboy walking beside her. "This is your older brother and my twin Apollo." said Artemis. Luna was so stunned she dropped her sandwich. "I have an older brother?" Luna asked. "Ya didn't mum tell you about him?" asked Artemis, one eyebrow raised. "No." mumbled Luna feeling a bit stupid. "Oh, well this is Apollo and he is a great archer just like me, and that's really all you need to know." said Artemis. 'I'm a better archer than the both of you!' screamed Luna in her head. "Uh, nice to meet you, but I have to go." said Apollo giving the sisters a wave. Only Artemis waved back.