Chapter 1

Chapte1-

* BRIIIIIIINNNNGGGGGGG*

I jolted awake from the bell, must've fallen asleep in Mrs. Clearwaters English class again. She never notices and i don't have to pay attention because we're reading romeo and Juliet and because my family is retarded i was forced to memorize every detail of it when i was five. 11 years later and i still know it off by heart, the memory of learning it scares me so much i make sure i remember it.

" Mrs. Matthews, May i speak to you please?" DAMMIT! i almost got out this time!

" What is it Mrs.Clearwater?" i Ask in my most confused and innocent voice.

" If you don't finish your homework with at least 75% of the questions right you will go to detention for sleeping in class, understand?" Does she not realize i've gotten 100% on everything i've passed in? Hell, i've already finished our entire pack of questions!

" Yes Ma'am." I saluted her then walked out to my car with everybody looking at me cause frankly, i look good. My black super skinny skinny jeans and over sized Hollywood undead tee belted at the waist show of my petite yet tall body, my favorite pair of black and white knee high converse complete my outfit. My eyes are done with smokey makeup that makes my huge baby blue eyes pop, my lips are a deep red and my long dark chocolate hair is straightened to perfection as usual. I strut to my 1967 SS camaro that has been refurbished to it's original glory. It's my baby, i love it so much there are rumors i married it! But i don't care, if i could i probably would marry it! No one knows this but i've had that car since i was 10,  when i first got it it was a piece of shit but for 2 years i saved up all my money to buy what i needed to fix it up and when i was 12 i did just that.

Everyone was still staring at me as i pulled out of the parking lot. But behind this pretty face is a not so pretty lifestyle and i can't wait to get home to get ready for it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

what do you think? good so far?

~~~COMMENT~~~

~~~VOTE~~~

~~~FAN~~~