Chapter 1 *Edited

The Attack

  WARNING:Language!!
________________________________
   Monica's P.O.V

     "Wake up Monica,WAKE UP!"

  I woke up straight into my brother Zachary hitting him into his forehead, making him whimper a like a little puppy.(Zachary is my twin brother but he's taller than me!!)

   "OMG I'm so sorry, you just were in my face and..."I swam off my bed to check if I really hurt him that bad.Zach quickly swam to me and hugged me, I hugged him back to ask "Whats up with you and wheres mo-"We herd a scream from the living room from our palace.I quickly opened the door half way but before I open it full Zachary grabbed my wrist and pulled me back in and he closed the door."what the FUCK are you doing!!"I said furiously.

    "SHHHH aunt Sylla is here"he whispered.

     When he said those words I froze still and glaring at Zach to see if he was lying, but he wasn't.

   "-And she's here to take her throne"he continued but before he could open his mouth again we herd another scream but this time we knew who that came from. MOM!

    This time We came swimming towards her room opening the doors hard!

     BANG!!

    Once we got in we saw our nightmare. I quickly ran to my mom and Zach frozen still looking pale,"MOM OMG MOM ZACH HELP SOMEONE HELP!!" Zach came by my side and held me tight."GET OUT  OF HERE NOW!"mom said furiously whimpering slightly.

    "NO MOM were not leaving you!"Tears came running down my eyes making them blur a little. There was the Great Trident inside her chest.

  "You must leave now go to your father, and he will take care of the both of you."

     Before her last breath she says "I love you both and your father,"A weak smile came and disappeared. She was gone. Zach held me tight and started rubbing my back while I was sobbing, my powers made the whole palace shake furiously. My powers were based on my emotion, it is a danger to our kin.

   We heard voices, the sound of my aunt coming towards us. Zach and I quickly opened the large window to escape, we quickly swam to the surface and checking if there were any humans around. There was none thank the Moon Goddess.

   We quickly dried ourselves, but when got dried we were in clothes, mine were blue skinny jeans and a plain white crop top with sandals, as for my brother he was wearing pants and a regular white V neck T-shirt with white low-tops converse.

   "Before we go we have to wait for two more people"I grabbed Zach's wrist stopping him from going any further.

    "Who are we waiting for?"he said, looking confused.

     "We are waiting for Humby and Jessica"I said it in a 'duh' tone. As soon as I said 'Humby' Zachary immediately straighten up his body and said "Oh should've said so."I rolled my eyes,"What?! what did I do?"I chuckled at the distress I laid on my brother.

   2 minutes later we saw Humby and Jessica's head come up and swim up to the surface. Zach and I looked relieved that we saw their faces, specially Zach when he saw Humby. When they reached the surface we helped them dried off. As what happened to us happened to them.

  Humby's clothes were blue skinny jeans and a sweater with the letter printing as white, and it said 'Ocean Breeze' the full color was beige, she also had white converse, Jessica had Dark blue skinny jeans and a crop top that says 'Fabulous' with red converse.

   "OMG I'm so glad you guys are okay!"I tackled them into a hug as they both hugged me back, I quickly let go of them and in the background I heard Zach chuckling."Hey Zach" Humby said waving her arms,"H-hey Humby"He said while blushing. Jessica giggled at the couples moment."Okay guys so where we headed to?"Jessica said. Humby and Zach were still looking at each other. Eww, okay- no.

  "Oh, yeah we all have to go to our dad's house, he's just 10 minutes away so we can just walk if you guys want?"I asked sadly. They all nodded there heads understanding the tone in my voice, we headed out to the forest to to see the road and started walking.

    ~10 minutes later~

     We were outside the pack house right in front of it. Before we took a step a bunch of men came out growling at us Zach immediately went in front of us and growled back protectively.

    When the last person came out it was. DAD! I quickly ran to him and hugged him really tight ignoring the men, the men/wolfs calmed down when they herd me say 'DAD'.

     "What are you guys doing here?"Zach came closer and they did a father son hug moment.

     "Humby, Jessica nice to see you girls here again," They both came over to hug him, my dad treats them as if they're his own.

      "So why are you guys here, is there something wrong with your mom, my mate?"

    "Dad....uh something happened to her"My eyes started to get blurry, I started crying on him as he's hugging me. I looked up his eyes were black as night, it covered his whole eye pupil.

     "WHAT happened to her!"he growled and let out a LOUD howl covered in misery.

________________________________
Hey guys I really hoped you guys liked this book I was inspired by many book about this so yea!Thank you bye!💕

       PLS comment and vote love you guys💕💕