Chapter 2~The Next day

I wake up and realise where I am I go to the living room to see Bryan and Johnnie talking then Bryan nudges Johnnie signalling that I am here to Johnnie and that they were probably just talking about me "hey how'd you sleep?"Johnnie asks then another male walks in, ignoring him Johnnie carries on "so you probably figured that me and Bryan were talking about you" "yeah I figured"I say "so we were wondering if you would like to stay with us seeing as you know the baby"Johnnie says "are you sure I mean I wouldn't want to ruin everyone elses life"I say and take a quick glance at my self harm scars Johnnie notices,walks up to me,looks and then says "promise me you'll stop for us and our baby?" "I promise"I say.The mysterious male goes to walk out when Johnnie calls him back "Kyle this is Kat"he says "hey hottie"Kyle says then he blushes and runs to what I expect is his room, I run after him and knock on his door "come in"He says I walk in and see blood on his clothes and bed "have you been cutting?"I ask "don't try to make me feel better because you don't know the feeling of a blade sliding across your arm" he tells me "I do,look" I say and show him my scars"b-because y-you a-a-and Johnnie are together and you're pregnant"he says "yes I know but we can still do stuff together and I need to talk to Johnnie about the baby first"I tell him "what about?"he asks me "you know stuff you might not understand"I say "I do you mean if you're going to keep it or not"he says.

After the chat we had I go talk to Johnnie "hey Johnnie"I say "yeah?"he asks "are we keeping the baby?"I ask him "what do you want to do?"he asks me "keep it"I tell him "well lets keep it then"he says "thank you for backing me up"I say.