Chapter 1~PREGNANT?

I walk into the bathroom and take the pregnancy test.I bought 3 and after testing all of them they all turn out positive.I quickly pull out my phone and see if I have the dads number-no.I call my friends and give them the best description of him as I can and my last friend tells me who they are and where they live I say thanks and walk to their house.

Once I get there I knock and someone with curly blonde hair answers "hello,who are you?"he asks me "hi are you Johnnie?"I ask him "no I'm his friend Bryan why?"he tells me "I need to tell him something"I say "ok"he says "JOHNNIE"Bryan shouts "YEAH?"Johnnie shouts back "COME HERE"Bryan shouts and then Johnnie comes into the living room and Bryan motions for me to come in."So who are you?"Johnnie asks me "I'm Kat and I'm pregnant with your baby"I tell him "are you sure your not a crazy obsessed fan girl?"He asks me "ok here I'll prove it"I say "Jeydons house 3 weeks ago we had to much to drink and went into the 3rd bedroom on the right"I tell him he looks impressed "ok I believe you"He says "seeing as it's winter and almost dark would you like to stay tonight,you can take my bed and I'll sleep on the couch seeing as it's more comfy"He tells me "thank you so much for not rejecting me and letting me stay tonight"I tell him "it's no problem"he says.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry It's short I will try to make the next one a little longer.

Word Count:274-Story only