One-shot #10: ? (Starrison)

Okay.... Haven't updated but hey that's okay! Dedicated to @starrisonforever because well.... I got the idea from them and well that's what I do with every other one-shot and... Ugh you get it. Just read it dammit!

Oh wait I forgot to say this is somewhat smutty.... Ha, somewhat. ;) and the POV is.... Ringo! Guys you know I love him this should not be a surprise.

Perfection. It doesn't come often, maybe for one second in your whole life; if you're lucky a whole minute. But for me, I have it now. And I can have it whenever I want. Why? Because I'm in love, with the greatest man on earth. I repeat, man. That man is George Harrison, and he loves me just as much as I love him. I guess I owe the perfection in my life to him, he did start this relationship after all.

I guess I'll tell you the story on how the perfection started.

"Ritchie, it's not that hard! Just put your finger on that fret, and your other finger on the other!" I never knew how hard it was to play guitar, I thought it was easy. I guess I learned not to say that around me bandmate. Now he's determined to show me what he has to do every concert.

I let out a sigh of relieve when I finally played the chord right. "Good job, you learned four chords in twenty minutes," George said to me while glancing at his watch. I groaned, now irritated with me self, me fingers and the guitar. I put the guitar down and lied down on the couch, wanting to fall asleep.

"I guess I know now why Im not so important in the band," I said. George walked over and sighed. "Ringo, you're very important in the band! You bring the beat, the ground level, the bangs and crashes!" I sighed as George was listing the things a drummer does. I though to me self- the drummer just is a background, someone who doesn't really need to be there, someone who just sits in the back unnoticed, underestimated. It always has irritated, John and Paul have always been thought as geniuses, and Paul is only thought that for his silly love songs and the fact he basically looks like a girl too.

I then noticed George was still talking, basically saying the same things but with a different set of words. "And besides Ringo, we would miss having you around." I slowly removed my hands from my face and found George sitting on the arm of the couch with his face inches from mine. I lied staring wide eyed at him as I felt his breath on my ear. For some reason my heart was racing and I was trying to tell it to calm down, but George's hot breath on my ear made me very, very dazed.

George leaned in closer, and if I moved less than an inch, our lips would connect. "I would miss ya Ritchie." I stared at him; his bushy eyebrows, his crooked teeth; he just looked... So....

Before I could finish that thought, his lips crashed into mine. I was shocked for a second, but I quickly forgot it and kissed him, just passionately as he was kissing me.

I have to say I'm not necessarily queer, but George made the exception towards my sexuality. Ever since the moment I met him in Hamburg, I've noticed he has so many perfection I knew I could and would never get enough of.

As we were kissing, I felt like I was in heaven, like this is love. "I love you George," I breached into his mouth, and he grinned, revealing his crooked teeth once more. "I love you too Ringo, more hen anything." We continued kissing, and George started trailing down my neck, and I couldn't help but let out a little moan.

Before I knew it, George was pushing me to lie on the couch. I pushed George off of me. "What was that for," he said to me, looking confused and sad. I rolled my eyes. "I'm not having my first time with George Harrison on a couch." I pointed towards the bedroom. "Bedroom, now." He grinned up at me, and before I could say anything, he picked me up bridal style and ran towards the bedroom, slamming the door and locking it. I lied down on the bed and I wasn't alone for a moment; George climbed on top of me, kissing me roughly while pulling off my shirt. I unbuttoned out shirts, and we both were quickly pulling off our pants.

Before we knew it, both George and I were both naked, and he positioning himself to enter me. He gave me one long passionate kiss before pushing into me. I clenched my teeth at first, and George looked down at me nervously. "Do you want me to pull out?"

I shook my head, and he pushing only one more inch, then hit the spot. Shocks of pure pleasure shot through my body, and I moaned loudly. George smirked, and took that as a signal as to do that again. He did, and soon he started a rhythm of hitting that spot, harder each time.

"G-George I'm almost there-" before I could finish, I came, and George came seconds later, both of us screaming each others names.

George lied down next to me and pulled me close. "That was amazing George," I whispered. "Yeah," he said, grinning. "Almost as amazing as your guitar playing will be after your lessons."

A/N: To be honest, the first version if this sucked ass. Thank god I redid this, I wrote it in about ten minutes! Then I took half N hour of adding. And adding. And maybe some more. And maybe... FUCK WE GET IT. Adding. But this was so... Shitty, it made me sob. It was just sex. Which of course I don't mind (hey sex and Ringo is a magnificent combination.) but either way, when I found out how short it was I thought everyone would be like "okay Bridget sucks ass lets leave her on the streets filled with druggies in society and hope someone as perverted as her math teacher comes picks her up from the corner like Fantine in les mis." Okay, is it better now though? *crosses fingers* please