My eyes got widen when I remember what happen on his car accident. The suspect hasn't found and it's still wondering on town. I shiver... the painful feeling when I saw him lying on the hospital bed with bruises, wounds all over his body. The indescribable pain keeps resurfacing as I remembered it; the memory nagging me and gnawing at my heart.

"Wifey... Lucy.." Natsu touches my cheeks as he tucks the strand of my hair in my ear. "What happen? Since you fainted in Erza's office you become like this. What happen on that day, tell me? I want to help you." he said softly.

I swallow, keeping the smile fixed on my face, I try to repress it. "Were you watching me sleep?" I said ignoring his question.

"Yes." he says gazing at me steadily, studying me. "You were talking." 

"Oh?" Shit! What was I saying? 

"You're worried." he adds, his eyes filled with concern. Is there nothing I can keep from this man? He leans forward and kisses me between my brows. 

"When you frown, a little V forms just here. It's soft to kiss. Don't worry baby, I'll look after you." 

"It's not me; I'm worried about, it's you," I grumble.

"Why me?" he said.

I rolled my eyes on him crossing my arms below my breast. "The suspect of the car accident that you been through hasn't found it yet. And that suspect might be here in town wondering around on what he will do next." I said biting my lips. 

He smiles indulgently at my tone. "I'm big enough and ugly enough to look after myself. Come. Get up. You need to eat, I'm sure you and our baby is hunger." He grins at me, a big boyish yes-I'm-really-only-twenty-nine grin, and swats my behind. I yelp, startled, and realize that I'm hungry.

Natsu held my hand as we walk on our kitchen only to find out that we had unwanted guest that waiting for us. Zeref-nii and Rogue-nii say they're 'good morning to us'. But when I look to my twin brother Sting he had this playful smile on his lips and I had a feeling that I don't want to hear his voice now.

"Did you guys do the BDSM? Natsu are you her submissive?" - Sting.

Natsu choked and I glare my brother for saying that out loud. What's wrong with my own brother? Whenever he sees me he always ask like that. "C'mon Sting stop saying the BDSM. We can't do that." Natsu said as he help to sat down on my chair. Kissing the top of my head before he sit right next to me. 

"See? Natsu say it out loud Sting so stop pushing your luck. Lucy might bite your head off if you say anything worthless thought." Rogue said as he pick his coffee and take a small sip. 

Natsu put some pancakes and fruits on my plate. I look on him and frowned, he gave me a questionable look " I don't like that." I say.

"Wifey.. you have to eat... you need to drink your folic acid and some vitamins for our baby." he said quietly.

I pout "But I don't like that food." I say. I'm fully aware that my brothers are looking on us, but I don't care.. I don't like the food and I won't eat it. I pout as I stare on his beautiful onyx eyes. 

"Lucy.. you want some herbal tea? I brought it on the mall yesterday" Zeref-nii said making me glance on him. I pout and shook my head.

"Then what do you want? Tell us?" Rogue-nii.

"Tell us now, sister. I'm hungry and I want to eat." Sting said looking on the food like he wants to eat them all.

I pointed my twin brother Sting. Natsu, Zeref-nii and Rogue-nii looked on me confusedly. " I want you to kill him... He makes me pissed this early in the morning." I say. They're mouth fell on the ground as they stares me, leaning back in my chair as I look them like they're turn into freaking 'hello-kitty'.

"Lucy, Princess you can't do that." - Rogue-nii. 

"Why not?" I asked them.

"Sister... I'm your twin.. we have the same face." Sting said his cheeks are pale as he look on me nervously.

"We don't have the same face. I'm beautiful and your ugly creature. Tsk.. Tsk..." I say shaking my head. Natsu held my hands making me look on his beautiful eyes.. Oooh I want his eyes on our baby. "What?"

"What do you want to eat?" he asked softly.

I pause thinking about something to eat... I place my hands on my belly then smile on him. "I want omelet with peanut butter on top then I want... fresh orange juice."

"Omelet with peanut butter on top?" they say out loud. What's wrong on that food? 

"Are you sure about that?" - Rogue-nii.

"I'm very sure." I say turning my head to Natsu and smile sweetly on him. "Hubby... cook for me please. And I want tons of that." I say. Natsu grin on me as he stood up, kissing my temple and went to kitchen to cook on my food.

And seeing him cooking for my food makes me fall for him all over again.