Chapter 11:

Jades POV:

It was prodigy kissing some girl. As they stopped kissing prodigy looked up and looked into my eyes like he was trying to see what i was feeling but because i am good at hiding my emotions he couldnt see. 

Jade: ermmm I'm just gonna go check on dee roc when your ready to talk come up to my room and we will sort this out.

Roc: ok J

And with that i ran upstairs and went to check on dee.

Rays Pov

WOW that is all in can say really there has been so much drama lately and its only been 1 day WTH. But anyway back to me and ebony i think i am starting to catch feellings for  her. i mean yeah it has only been one day but  i know so much things about her and she know so much things about me. I really want to ask her on a date but i am scared. yes you may be thinking why ray scared but ebony aint no hit and quit i think she is really special and should be treated right.

Ebonys POV

Lord i feel for Jade,Prod Dee and Roc. You can clearly see that, well i can clearly see that Roc is Feeling Dee and Dee is feeling Roc. I dont know whats up with jade and prod but i have a feeling they will sort it out. Anyway back to me i am really FEELING ray i mean we are definitely soul mates. we can relate with each other and we can both cracks jokes. I really hope he asks me on  a date because i have a feeling that i could be the Mrs Ebony Lopez Jade Smith:)

Tasharns pov

All i can say is that everything is going well with me and my boo. Yes NIGGAS he is my boo he asked me when jade and Dee went out to eat. And of course i said yes. We are the freakiest couple ever. Well g2g and get ready for me and prince's date.

Prince Pov 

All i can say it that tasharn is the one. Lemme go get ready for our date 

Roc Pov:

Tonight i am making D'Angel mine lemme go get this date planned.

DeeS POV

To think i Actuallly liked him. UGGGHHH boys 

Prodigy Pov:

Shit what have i done i need to talk to jade

Jade POV

Why am i starting to like prod when he is always rude to me i will just talk to him later.

PLease comment and vote