Chapter 1: arrr ggghhh

Jades Pov:

Alarm: 6:00

Hey, my girl, my girl she loves me.

I know I'm on her mind even when we don't speak.

Say, my girl, my girl, she loves me.

she hit me all the time, my phone be ringing off the hook like, yeaahhh.

she hit me all the time my phone be ringing off the hook like, yeaahhh........

SLAM!

Me: AAARRRRRGGGHHHHH I can't bloody stand them four douchebags who can't even sing -__- and who think they are all that even though they aren't.

(You may be thinking then why is she listening to them then well the reason is because if I hate them so much and I don't like there voices then I ain't gonna wanna sleep through my alarm and listen to them am I now. )

After finally turning off my alarm I begin to make my way to my en-suite bathroom. After spending half an hour in there I finally came out to get dressed into my black and White Jordan's with my black and white Aztec leggings with my stripy black and white top and black sunglasses. After combing my hair out I was ready to go and pick up ebony, d'angel and tasharn to go get some breakfast. Before I was about to leave my house I got a text from my boyfriend Andre. I never even got excited about it cause I knew Andre was cheating on me and today was finally the day when I was gonna break up with him... IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE SCHOOL 🙈. My girls didn't really like Andre cause we all knew he was cheating and I was just waiting for the right time to do it and I know today is finally the day.

As I replied to the text with a hey:) he didn't reply back but I knew the Nigger saw the message cause it said read at the bottom. He's probably getting jerked off by the school hoe Bonquisha i know a ghetto ass name but you can't pick and choose.

As I ran down she stairs and into my white range rover I heard someone calling my name. As i looked back I realised it was.......