34. I'm...Studying Anatomy

Start from the beginning

"And don't you have modeling?" I place a hand on my hip. 

"Nah, I asked Elaine to tell Pierre I quit," he explains then quickly snaps back to the current situation.

"Fuck," he mutters under his breath and doesn't hesitate to leave, dashing hurriedly down the hallways without another word.

"Yeah, nice talking to you too! Asshole!" I holler after him as he flips me the finger and I shake my head, laughing before I close the door.

"You know where Selena went," Eleanor comments as she walks up to me, a glass of fresh orange juice in her right hand. My eyes dart to my vibrating cell phone perched on the kitchen counter as I pick it up and reply to the text message I received from Nick. Glancing upwards, I notice her bringing the chilled cup up to her lips and sipping politely while I smirk.

"What fun would it be if life just gave you all the answers? After all, the real excitement is in the adventure you take to find your solutions."

Miley's POV: 

"And these are the angelfish," I watch the Aussie introduce the group of kids to the large aquarium tank filled with brilliantly colored sea creatures swimming around. 

"This concludes our tour. Now, you guys can go roam to anywhere you like. Have fun looking around on your own!" he releases the anxious class before watching them all disperse to their personal favourites. Once he spots me from afar, his face suddenly lightens up as he approaches me, his huge body build towering over my petite one.

"Heya," I cheekily grin as he chuckles.

"What brings you here?"

"I wanted a personal tour," I lace my hands with his, our digits touching as his warmth fills my cold palm. 

"No problem. You've come to the right place then, miss," he grins before tugging on me gently to the first station where there are sting-rays.

"You can touch its back if you like," he urges me and I look at him cautiously before stroking the smooth grey skin. 

"Feels nice," I comment before shaking my hand dry, ridding the water I just submerged my right hand into. 

"It does, doesn't it?" he lets me stand there and just watch them swim in circles around the flat tank before gesturing with his head towards the jellyfish tank.

"They're pretty," I nod as he presses some green button, making the tank light up and showing the intricate tentacles and details of the jellyfish's bodies. 

"You seriously have the best job ever," I declare as my eyes wander over the whole place in awe.

"Tell me about it," he grips onto my hand tighter, "want to go swimming with dolphins?"

"Um, hell yeah," I light up in excitement as I follow my lover to our next destination. As we are walking, my phone vibrates rapidly in my pocket, making me groan.

"Who is it?" his strong voice rings out between the two of us and I shake my head.

"Doesn't matter," I roll my eyes, unwilling to pick it up.

"You should probably check it," he nudges me and I sigh. 

"It's probably my step-brother bugging me about how to win my best friend back," I whine but he shoots me a smile, making me melt. 

"Fine, I'll pick it up. Only because I can't say no to your face," I admit in defeat whilst pulling out my phone only to see I was correct.

"What the fuck do you want, Harry?" I snap, irritated he bothered me.