1. Stefan.

You and Stefan has been friends for centuries, then he finally confesses his love for you.

I sprint around the woods with my best friend I have known for centuries, Stefan Salvatore. I have helped him through his vampire life and he was very dangerous as some people known him as 'The Ripper'. I have helped him get through that faze and got his humanity back. It was very tough, but being a great friend I have been with him through thick and thin for a very long time. I do not plan on leaving him.

I finally stop looking around at my surroundings, I spot a deer wondering around. I smirk sprinting towards the innocent deer, I grip onto it as we roll over the ground. I grip it's neck with my hands tightly and crack its neck. I hear Stefan's footprints as he finally stands in front of me. I laugh slightly, "your dinner" I say showing him the deer as I gesture my hands towards the dead deer.

He laughs slightly shaking his head, "oh Y/N are you teasing me? Because now I refuse to drink human blood" Stefan crosses his arms giving me a playful glare.

I climb off of the deer, I move my hair out of my face and shrug. "Maybe I am, maybe I'm not who knows" I say sarcastically.

Stefan shakes his head, he walks towards me standing rather close to me. I give him a cheesy smile and poke his chest, "catch me if you can" I turn around and sprint away from Stefan playing around him with. I always like to mess with Stefan because it is sometimes funny to see him frustrated in certain things we do.

I run around the deserted woods, I hear Stefan getting close to me everywhere I go. I stop looking at a waterfall, I sigh smiling looking at the beautiful night sky. I can feel Stefan's presence next to me, "it's so beautiful" I say softly.

Stefan looks at the same view I am staring at, he nodded slowly looking away from the view and then looking at me. "Just like you huh?" he said simply as a slight smirk forms on his lips.

I laugh at his cheesy comment and shake my head not taking him seriously. "Good one" I walk slowly towards the edge of the cliff and look down at the waterfall seeing how long it will take to drop from the top where I am at and then to the bottom of the river. "You dare me Stef?" I say being the daredevil I always am.

"Oh no Y/N you better not, I know you won't be scared doing it. I just suggest you not do it, it looks dangerous okay?" Stefan said concertedly.

I roll my eyes and turn around facing him, "oops I take that as a yes" I sigh relaxing my body and close my eyes. I slowly lean myself back over the edge, falling off of the waterfall.

I can hear Stefan call my name, I felt his arms wrapped around me as we both fall from the cliff. We finally land in the water, safe and sound. He was still holding onto me as we swam up from the water, I gasp softly moving my hair back smiling. "See that wasn't so bad" I say enjoying the rush that I am having.

Stefan chuckles as he was still holding onto my waist, our bodies were touching each other. I can smell his mint breath with a mix of bourbon lingering through my nose. He leans his right hand up, then he strokes my cheeks with his fingertips. My breath hitches a bit looking into his eyes feeling his touch against my cheek. Stefan leans in slowly looking into my eyes getting closer and closer, then I finally feel his lips against mine.

My eyes widen in shock that my best friend just had kissed me, I close my eyes finally kissing him back. I slowly reach my hands up against his neck pulling him closer to me. The kiss started to get a bit heated since we are vampires, our hormones are heighten. Stefan reaches his right hand down back at my waist, as both of his hands grip onto it tightly. Our lips were in synced perfectly, my eyes widen realizing what I am doing with my best friend.

I pull away from him quickly looking at him, "I'm sorry Stefan". I say softly, I turn around and quickly swim out of the water making my way to the shore. I walk up to the shore and pushed my hair back with my finger tips.

"Y/N, I am in love with you." I hear Stefan blurt out from behind me.

I stop walking as my back was facing him, I raise an eyebrow and then finally turn around looking at him from a distance.

He slowly walks up to me, "I am in love with you. I have been feeling like this way for centuries, you make me feel so alive, secured..." He stops looking at me full with passion, "every time I am with you I have this rush all over my body, your laugh gives me chills, everything about you makes me have this feeling that I cannot resist. I can't help the fact the I am in love with you Y/N" he says slowly.

I look at him and bit onto my lower lip, I sigh looking down playing with my finger tips trying to process every word he just said to me.

I hear Stefan sigh still looking at me, "say something at least?"

I sprint towards him and reach my hands up to the back of his neck. He closes his eyes feeling my finger tips tracing against the back of his neck, "Stefan Salvatore finally admits it". I say softly looking at his flawless face, "it was about time..."