Game Night

~Excuse All Mistakes

    Mya

  Once I got home I got in the shower to freshen up so I could take a nap before the the game. I got out of the shower and put on my light pink nike sports bra with my black nike spanks and let my curly hair air dry. I got in bed and grabbed my phone off my dresser while picking up my remote and turned to reruns of Love and HipHop. I picked up my phone and seen I had a missed facetime call from Chris. I wonder what he calling for, I clicked his name to facetime him back when Raheem from the basketball team (that rhymed😭) answered not paying any attention to the phone I looked in the corner of the screen, it looked like Ty was sitting next to him.

Raheem: *still not paying attention* Chris your bestfriend face timing, want me to answer?

Chris: *background* Yea, tell her to hold on

Raheem: Alright bro,, *looks at Phone* Oh shit I already answered, *lifts phone up* Awe wassup Ja'Mya!

Mya: *smiles* Hey Raheem

Raheem: AYE YALL JAMYA ON THE PHONE!

Team: *starts crowding the phone asking questions*

Raheem: Ok damn quiet down, How you been?

Mya: I been good

Raheem: Mhm, yo boyfriend here

Mya: Boyfriend who?

All the Boys: TYGA!

Mya: *laughs* He's not my boyfriend

Raheem: Ty why you way over there, yo girl on the phone

Ty: *background* Niggah chill, lemme see the phone real quick

Ty grabs the phone facing it down so all I seen was the ground moving Im guessing he was going to another room. After a few minutes he look into the phone not saying anything just looking at me.Im pissed that he hasn't hmu all day.

Mya: What Michael!?😒

Ty: You mad at me?

Mya: No I'm perfectly fine with you kissing me then the next day not speaking to me like shit didn't happen.

Ty: Im sorry Mya, I don't even know what I was thinking lastnight, guess I was just caught in the moment and I didn't know how to explain myself to you after the fact.

Mya: So you were just caught in the moment, it ain't mean nothing to you?

Ty: Nah, I mean you got some nice lips but..(Gco)

Mya: Alright thats all I needed to know, tell Chris I'll talk to him later *hangs up*

        I don't even know why I got my feelings involved with this boy, He's The Michael Stevenson my ex bully, my unborn child's father, a PLAYER. I don't why I thought the player in him was gone. I put my phone down and rolled over into sleep.

Ty

  After she hung up I really knew I fucked up, my plan was to tell her how I really felt but I did the complete opposite and said all the wrong things. I could tell she was hurt and with her being hurt meant she had caught feelings for me. Some shit that I always wanted to happen I fucked it up, like I do everything. I walked back in the locker room area were everybody was awkwardly quiet. I felt like I was going down the walk  of shame as I was handing Chris his phone back. "She said she'll call you later," I tried to break the awkwardness. Chris grabbed the phone while shaking his head, I already knew my nosey ass teammates had heard the whole conversation. Saved by the bell Coach came in saying we needed to get some more practice in. We ran into the gym and started doing drills, I had to focus and get Mya out of my head right now. I started thinking about that nigga Tre talking bout he must got something I want. Shit the only thing I want is Mya and she probably don't even know he exist. I really needed to focus so I could put this nigga in his place.