part-3

DIARY-3

Again a happy morning....after getting ready ..i started with my laptop as usual searching about lee min ho...i m a shy kind of girl so i never told any of my friend about my feelings because i thought they will make fun of me...so i kept the secret with me....reading about lee min ho was now became  a habit of me..but i m not crazy girl ....i watched all the dramas of him...but there was one drama called 'faith'  i havent watched ..my exam datesheet came out and after 4th day its was my first exam..but one of my friend brought this drama and we together watched that drama in  days before exams..i didn't prepared anything till the night before the exam.....and a person like me who used to be so concerned about exams was not at all worried about the exam but busy in watching faith...we prepared for the exam in the morning before exam and the results came out good i was relaxed ....i was always good in studies(fast learner) so it was not a topic of worry ...now i was worried about only one thing..how to meet him..as i am not from korea.....i didn't even know the language their country..but still i want to see him in real..i was hoping for some miracle ...but there was 0.000000..1% chances of meeting..but my feelings were growing day by day..i was loosing control of my heart..because i only thought about him the whole day at time of lecture classes, sleeping ,jogging, when i was with my friends and family i just thought about him...but i never showed anything about my feelings to anyone...it was still a secret......