MY Diary (LEE MIN HO)

HELLO FRIENDS I M A KIND OF NEW HERE ...

i want to share my story too and this is my first time writing something so please ignore any mistakes...this story is about a girl who truely loves lee min ho and want to be with him the whole life....

DIARY-1

Its a normal day...i visited my friend today..it was fun...we enjoyed our day at her house because i dont like to go out much so we decided to stay at home..we decided to watch a movie together but there was not a good movie to watch because we already watched almost all the movies on her laptop...then my friend asked me to watch something special with her...i was confused what she is talking about..then she showed me a korean drama and that drama was "boys over flowers"...she started the drama and it was quite interesting she told me about her liking towards korean dramas...and korean actors..as the drama started she told me about the four actors and their good looks....i was like they are good actually like all the boys axcept the main lead...he was not that that in my views...i told my friend that the main lead is ugly...to tease her as she is a big fan of him...after the drama progressed i started liking the character gu jun pyo....sometimes he was way too cute...and sometimes he was looking sexy...but as i m a bit arrogant didn't accept the fact but he was making an impression on my mind.....at the end of the drama i came to like that guy......i thought that was just because of his character .......but....lets talk about it tommorrow..