Memory Lane

Clara's P.O.V
Not a minute after Harry had left with Ginny, Ron and Hermione, three death eaters came crashing through the kitchen wall with wicked cackles.
   "Fred!" I called out blindly. "Fred there's death eaters!"
   Half a moment later, George, Molly, Fred and Arthur were battling them. I fumbled for my wand, then realizing I hadn't brought it. It was still on my nightstand! Dear "Godric, Clara, pull yourself together!" I chastised myself. Suddenly I felt a flash of searing pain in my side, then nothing at all. As the room faded black and the floor came rushing at my head, I heard Fred, my beautiful Fred, somewhere in the distance yelling my name. But before I could process the situation, everything went dark and I sank into my mind.

   There I was at three years old. I was watching my earliest memory. I was flying a kite with my father and my sister. I loved them dearly. This was a bittersweet memory, as they perished in the war. I repressed the memory.
   Next came my seventh birthday party. "Blow out the candles, darling!" My mother cooed. As I did, my family and friends cheered for me and told me to make a wish. I wished for a happily ever after.
   Then the day I met Fred. Quite possibly the best day of my life. We were at a Quidditch match. The Chudley Cannons were winning 130-120 against the Hollyhead Harpies. A tall, handsome, ginger haired man turned to me and said; "So you like the Cannons or the Harpies?" I remember being so flustered by his question that I spewed out a billion Quidditch facts, right then and there. Holy Hufflepuff, was I a mess. He then replied; "No way."
   "What's 'no way'?"
   "It's too good to be true!" I gave him a puzzled look that begged for an answer.
   "Well a pretty thing like you, you know tons about Quidditch, and you're kind and kind of adorable... Well that can't be real." He smirked. I was so shocked. Me? Pretty? Adorable? No. No way.
   "Fred Weasley." He said as he put out his hand for me to shake.
   "Clara Sheppard." I replied breathily as I shook his hand. Suddenly, the seeker for the Cannons caught the snitch! Fred and I turned to each other and wrapped the other in an enormous hug. Still in our embrace, he leans in, and kisses me, ever so gently. Any other kiss I've gotten, I'd felt sparks and adrenaline coursing throughout my body, as if I were made of pure energy. That's what it's supposed to be, right?

   This kiss was different.

   This kiss held no sparks or adrenaline.

   This kiss felt like coming home after years of being away.

   I felt myself moulding to his body. We fit perfectly. As I returned his kiss, we kissed more passionately. It was amazing, and perfect in every single way imaginable.
   "Want a butterbeer?" He whispered in my ear. I felt myself shakily nod as he apparated us away. This was a day I'd remember in perfect detail for the rest of my life.

   The memory faded away and I returned to stare into a pitch black infinity. "Mum. Mum there has to be something else. Anything else." It was Fred, his voice strained in agony and a lack of sleep. He seemed on the verge of madness. What's wrong? Suddenly my vision gradually changed from the black to a dingy shack with rain pounding on the structure every which way. I opened my eyes and say up, resting on my elbows. "What's up guys?" I said groggily.

Filler chapter, sorry! I know it took forever to write, but I actually wrote this in one sitting :)