part-2

DIARY-2

Next day......

i woke up a bit early...i thought about the drama and that guy (gu jun pyo) the whole night....i didn't like that guy at the first still there was something which in him which interests me...after breakfast i asked my friend to how about watching that drama again..then she told me to watch it later and suggested me to watch another drama of this actor...and that drama was 'city hunter' .....we started watching city hunter and when i saw him first time i was like ...OMG!!...he was looking too good completely a different look from gu jun pyo...i was mesmerized by him ..at that point for the first time i thought he is really goodlooking..after the end of this drama my mind  was completely overtaken by him...after i accepeted that i was attracted to him i started to search about him on internet...all the information related to him...his biography to his interviews almost everything about him which was available on internet...first i thought i became a fan of him...but it was something different from others when i thought about other actors my thinking was not the same they are just good actors for me but my feelings were completely different....because when i read about his affair with a co actress i felt hurt..dont know why....i was not sure of the feeling what was happening to me...it was a strange feeling.....i was now trying to solve this puzzle....................................................................................................