Ch.2 Its My Secret

That is Amanda's nerdy disguise.
⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️🤓⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️
Beep,beep,beep,beep!
"Shush" I mumble realizing how crazy I must sound. My eyes are drooping but then my second alarm comes.
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAALLL!
Now that got me up, normally I would be happy but it reminded me of dad and how much he loved it. I completely love soccer but I just couldn't think about him anymore. I can't let anyone know I play soccer. This time I have to fit in but how, or I do the opposite. That's it I'll be a nerd know will care about me , it's perfect not to be a star player.
I got to work knowing my mom will not know, I found a grey beanie , a plaid skirt, big glasses, a Halloween wig,and a shirt with a owl on it. It was perfect you couldn't recognize me at all. I was truly proud but then made breakfast of pancakes and got in my Mercedes to drive to school.
Of course when I got there I saw how gigantic everything looked it was bigger than I thought. There were a few students walking around , then I walk past a group of people who seem to snicker and whisper things like "Hah new girls a nerd" and so on. It was certain to be a long day
    I stop at huge polished wooden doors and slowly start to push it open , I had expected everything to be loud and noisy but as soon as I stepped in everyone was quiet. They were whispering and I thought it wasn't me so I turn around and bump into something hard.
P.O.V Kieth
We had just walked in when everything was silent as people watched us walk down, us soccer players are a big thing around here especially the captain. Who in fact was me, someone went into me and I ended up looking at a scrawny new girl who was really nerdy. I was drawn to her for some reason but I couldn't tell why, maybe because no normal nerd has slight leg muscles, and her hair seemed fakey.
"S-sorry I wasn't watching where I was going." She said in a small voice and scurried off not liking attention. Her baby brown eyes really caught me they had a strange shine, like contacts but she already had glasses.
Man I wish she stayed I wanted to know her, she was obviously hiding something and I need to get to it. Maybe I can use player moves to get it out of her.
P.O.V Amanda
Damn that boy was really cute he had hazel hair swept to the side and really muscular. I knew he was popular so I just ran. Entering the office I smile sweetly and say "Hello can I get my schedule for school, I am new, Amanda Greenlock." " Ah would you need any assistance getting around the school?" She says beaming. "No thank you I have it under control,bye." "Mhmm bye hun" she replied.
Let's see what we have.
Amanda Greenlock Schedule
Home room: Mrs.Briggs ,Room 243
Writing Lab: Ms.Aleksovski ,Room 72
ELA: Ms.Llerena , Room 305
Science: Miss.Darata, Room 194
Study Hall: Ms.Polani, Room 002
Lunch:Staff,Room 003
Phys.Ed: Mr.Zilz , Room 375
Math: Mr.Shral ,Room 418
Spanish:Sra.Soro, Room 21
History: Mr.Mullikan , Room 402
Elective: ................, Room ......
Locker:285
Combination :31-35-21
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome back to school,you have only 2 weeks to find an elective or we pick.

Dang it what will I do about elective, I've always done soccer for it. That doesn't matter since they don't even have a girls team it's so stupid. Just think of possibilities , book clubs,math club,congress,digital media, and maybe a musical, that seems really interesting.
It's held after school.I'll go.
Okay so ,I need to find my locker. I looked at the number it was 100 and the next 101. I look down and figure it won't reach . I walk around trying to find another hallway ,I didn't realize how many people are pushing me and teasing. It was cruel and brutal.
Ah next hallway. I start walking down looking the last one was 275. Damn it so close. I walk around looking for a hallway , it took about 10 minutes. I look and......276! I walk down these red lockers and find 285.
I open it and decide I will decorate later ,but I do organize a bit and make sections of every two periods. I grab the first two,writing lab and ELA. I slam my locker shut and see that dirty blond boy again walking my way.
I quickly run to class but I forgot my schedule so I don't know where. So I go back to my locker and he stands next to it. F*** my life .
I open it trying to stay quiet, but he notices.
"Hey, locker buddy, what's your name?"he asks.
"Amaya Greenlock." I mumble taking the paper. I looked at him and was memorized by he's combination of green and blue like eyes. Maybe turqouise?
"I like it, but why did you run off before?" He asks smiling yet confused.
I see that people are listening in,ah he is definitely the golden boy here. I smirk and run off leaving him with his mouth dropped.
I turn back and he looks a bit annoyed but then smiles.
A few moments later
I am lost completely, and of course trying to lay low failed. With golden boy following me around I was the hot topic. Oh, I know it's risky but I'm going to the field to calm down during lunch.
Worse Kieth (which I learned from him) is in half my classes. Damn him.
My mouth was  dry as lunch was nearing I was getting scared out of my mind! Calm down nothing will happen to you it's just soccer it'll be fine.
Right now I found study hall and am bored out of my mind. I may be sporty but I'm super smart so all homework is gone,yay. I decide to think about my dad and then I had a flashback.....

  "Daddy,where are we going!"I ask excitement coursing through my veins. He chuckles "I told you it's a suprise. But I'll tell you a hint." I look at him my blue eyes not daring of leaving him as a smile creeps onto my face. 
He smiles then turns to the road leaving me astonished, I just stare at him with my mouth dropped. "Close your mouth or you'll catch flies." He tells me his voice dripping with sarcasm. Me being the 6 year old  I am starts fuming." Tell me the hint!" I shriek whiningly.
He comes close "Ok, the hint is look out your window." I spin like a tornado and see a soccer field , I turn back questioningly and he holds out a soccer ball. 
"I'm teaching you soccer." He says happily .

That was the start of my soccer career, I feel two stray tears trickle down at the memory.
"Are you crying?" A familiar voice asks.
As quick as I can I wipe them away, "No, what are you doing here anyways." I say glaring at him.
"Sheesh Amanda, touchy subject, anyways I want to ask if you'll go to my practice after school, for soccer." Kieth  says.
The moment I hear soccer I go pale white and I feel emotionless.
"Did I say something wrong? He questions quickly.
Bbbbrrrriiiiinnng
"Bye" I mumble and run off to the girls locker room.

P.O.V Kieth
Did I do something? I was not sure as soon as the bell rang she ran to the girls locker room.
She was hiding something and clearly it's about soccer . My gears start working , if it's about soccer, and she ran into the locker room. She might go to the field.
  I smile and go into the boys locker room because I'll meet her outside. If she doesn't come I'll surely find her in lunch.
  The locker room is like any but it has a special section for soccer players,I had the biggest locker too. I pull out some black shorts,a Ronaldo jersey and my golden cleats. Of course I forgot my shin gaurds.
  Once I'm set , I remember she was crying and I'll find out why too. I mess up my hair and go to meet up with the unsuspecting Amanda Greenlock.
I open the door and see......wait what. I am lit with confusion right now.
⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️🤓⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️
Hey ,so this is my first book and trust me it will have a lot of drama and broken trust.
Kieth will have a surprising background.
Amanda secret is found but what happens
And some tragical events that lead to hospitals
Kieth will try everything to get her to admit and win her heart.
I hope you guys like this story and I will be making a another story, I'll give you details as soon as I have this all figured out.
Stay sporty my friends!