Chapter 6 ~ Super Fun Sissy Bonding Day ♡

"Good Morning Sleepy Head!!" Tori's voice booms through the apartment.

"Shh let me sleep!" I say while trowing a pillow in the direction of her voice.

"Ow! Hey that's not nice common get up!"

"Ugh fine!" I get up and yawn.

"Common Sissy! Today is my day off and I want to hang out with the best sissy ever!" She pulls me out of bed.

"Ha well thanks for the compliment, but I can't I have work." I say turn around so I can lay down again but she pulls me.

"Not anymore I called Elena and told her you weren't coming in today"

"You did what! Did you pretend to be me again? You are really horrible at it!"

"Yes as a matter of fact i did! And no I am good because she said it was okay. Besides you can't get fired your the boss."

"YOU... mm your right..whatever I'm still going to call her to clarify the misunderstanding."

"But sissy..."

I ignore her and dial Elena's number.

"Hello Boss, Good Morning!"

"Good morning Elena! Listen Tori called you and pretended to be me and...."

"I know Roni, you think I can't tell the difference between you too."

"You can?"

"Yes even by the way you both talk on the phone. You hate calling me, because you know it has to do something with work. So your tone is so like bored and stuff. And Tori's is so enthusiastic that is SOOO not you. HA HA!"

"Ha Ha so funny well, I'll get ready for work then."

"What no I am giving you the day off Veronica."

"You are giving me the day off?! I'm the boss here!"

"Ha Ha I know but you and your sister are two busy bees and you don't get to see each other a lot. So go hang out with her."

"Thanks Elena. You sure you okay?"

"Yes boss. Plus your just one phone call away."

I ended the conversation and sat next to my anxiously waiting sister.

"So...(sigh) what do you have planned for us?"

"Oh my god! Yay! We get to hang out! Super Fun Sissy Bonding Day! Uh.. we can go to the mall, we can go watch movies, go bowling!"

"Slow down Crazy Pants! Super Fun Sissy whata?"

"Super Fun Sissy Bonding Day."

"You have a wild imagination kid.I wonder what goes on in that pretty head of yours." I say holding her head and studying it.

"Stop I do have imagination. I'm not boring like you!" she says sticking her tongue at me.

"Oh I'm boring... Then why are you hanging out with me?" I say in a (pretend) hurt voice.

"Sissy I'm sorry please forgive me." She says with a sad voice.

"Fine I forgive you know let me get ready to go on our what was it again day?"

"Well you have to say it with me."

"Fine"

"Super Fun Sissy Bonding Day!"

"There happy"

"Very"

"So are you wearing that?"