What Is With Me?!

Naruto Pov

This really hot guy with beautiful dark hair that flew between his eyes, his eyes dark and mysterious and I just wanted to touch him. He starred at me and I freaked out. I reacted by telling him to shut up. I  heard the fangirls in the background screaming "Sasuke!" I assume his name is Sasuke. He got mad and walked away. I'm so stupid I said that in my mind while hitting my head in real life. I turned and walked into school. Bushy Brow looked at me than smiled "Hello my youthful friend!" I smiled and greeted back. We walked into class. At first we could sit where ever we want. Gaara came and sat in the corner with us. I was about to ask him who that boy 'Sasuke' was but,  a guy who I assume was the teacher. "Hello students!" He smiled. He had white hair and a mask covering one eye. He pointed at desks and called out names. "Naruto, and Sasuke" it's the boy from before! Omg I'm sitting by him. I sat quietly. I felt his eyes on me and burning my skin. I looked out the window and sighed when he started talking.  He went on and on about how we have a stupid group project. Sasuke nudged me. "Hey want to work on the project after school today? We are partners I know you weren't paying attention" inside I was dying. "S-sure" I stuttered. Wtf why would I do that. "Ok meet me by the gates later and I will drive us there" he explained while heading to the next class. Omg I hope this goes well.

A/N: Hey so this might only be updated once in awhile but, this is my fanfiction so I do what u want! Jk! I will update as much as possible sorry~Alex