Two: Brown Eyes

Y/N POV

Finally, I arrived at the University.

There is a lot of people. I shivered.

I've never been good with crowds. It's not that I'm shy....well I am. But I also just don't really like being around people unless I know them. I'm very awkward and clumsy so I'm basically a mess.

My dad says I need to get out more but PSHT who cares. I'd rather live a life where I watch supernatural all the time.

Ahhhhhh Sam Winchester.

I snapped myself out of my thoughts and made my way into the dorm building.

As I was about to open the door, it was swung into me.

"EK!"  I squealed, falling backwards.

Damn. Two times today already.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" A male voice said full of concern.

"Um you just hit me with a doo-" and that's when I looked up, seeing the most beautiful boy staring down at me.

He reached out his hand, gesturing to help me up.

But I kept staring.

"Uhhhh are y-you ok?" His face flushed red.

A wave of realization washed over me and I shook my head snapping back to reality.

"Ah! Yes sorry, uh it's just that uh I-I well you- no I, I've never seen anyone as uh beauti-wait no HANDSOM! Wait uh NO I mean c..COOL yea, cool as you um before!" my face beat red as I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up.

The boy laughed a genuine laugh. His smile and laugh could kill someone.

I looked down at our hands, still holding onto each other.

"I- I think you can let go now." I looked at him.

His face turned even redder as he pulled his hand away.

"Sorry." He mumbled.

Well looks like we're both awkward.

"Well, my names um Stiles uh Stilinski."  He scratched the back of his neck.

Holy mother of hotness.

"Well hello um Stiles uh Stilinski." I giggled. "I'm um Y/N uh Y/L/N."

He smiled and chuckled. "Hi I'm um
Y/N uh Y/L/N."

I pulled my hands into the sleeves of my hoodie, shaking them.

"So uh you go here?" I asked sparking a conversation.

"Yea just signed up actually, was going to grab my stuff until I uh..hit you with a door. Sorry about that." He shook his head.

And that was when I looked into his big, brown eyes.
"It's ok. I'm clumsy anyway."

Stiles just smiled and stared at me, then finally ran his hand through his brown hair.

"Well I actually gotta go grab my stuff, but I will see you around?" He asked hopefully.

"Um yea! Yes! Sure! Ok!" I blushed, as did he. He started walking backwards towards the parking lot.

"Ok, cool!" He waved. "By um Y/N."

And then he hit his back on a tree.

I think I found a crush.