69 (the actual one)

•Harry's POV•

My week has turned out to be the worst week I have and will ever had to live through.

Ever.

First, my mom found out about my bullying situation on vacation- Gemma and her big mouth- and I got my phone taken away in result of my worried sister. It really wasn't that bad; they never beat me and they only told me things I knew about myself. The more insults you hear, the less they hurt.

But that's not it.

When we got back, I got extremely sick on Sunday and my mom wouldn't let me go to school all week. I could barely move and slept most of the day. Now that I think about it, I barely left my bed.

But now it's Sunday night and I finally got my phone back.

3 messages from: Ni baby😍

10 texts from: Ni baby😍

4 missed calls from: Ni baby😍

As I went through each and every one of the missed calls and messages. My heart seemed to sink lower and lower inside of my chest.

"H? H please, please pick up your phone. It's been two days and you haven't read any of my messages. I- at first I think it was a joke. I'm scared that it's not, a joke. I'm... I don't know how I feel about you... I really care for you. I just- *starts to cry* I miss you H, please don't leave me. *sobs* I'm sorry I'm so sorry. Please don't leave me H... I can't- I need you, just please. I'm so sorry..."

"Oh my gosh..." I said shakily, already started to tear up as I press Niall's contact. As it rings in my ear, something vital to our developing relationship hit me like a brick. I swore, it was too late. His beautiful accent flew into my ears like silk.

Niall: H? H is that you?!

I replied a small "mhm" in the best neutral-gendered tone I could.

Niall: Oh my- thank God! H please don't ever scare me like that again, I was worried sick! Are you okay? Where are you?

I was too scared to reply. I opened my mouth, but no words come out. I looked like a paralysed fish.

Niall: Hello?

I sighed, knowing this was it, and I loved this boy way too much to let him have a one way conversation.

Me: I'm fine now, thank you. How are you?

And then I waited.

And waited.

And waited.

Niall: What the-

I yanked the phone from my ear and pressed "End Call" faster than Usain Bolt at the Olympics.

A/n: this sucked :( but hey that's why I'm doing a texting story lolz