F o u r

As I was putting my phone away I saw some one I never thought I'd see.

I saw Ethan Dolan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ethan's POV

I decided to take a stroll through L.A , because.. why not ? Grayson's hanging out with Nate today anyway. Plus i was really in the mood for some coffee. So i grabbed my penny board and left.

The coffee place it like right by the walk of Fame. To be honest most of L.A is the Walk of Fame. I went in and got my coffee then i decided to just try and skate through everyone.

i think i'm just going to go back home and watch tv or maybe even try to come up with ideas for a new youtube video.

Jasmine's POV

I saw him ! i saw Ethan Dolan !! I saw him walk into a coffee shop. He soon walked out, and skated away. Ugh! i wanted to follow him. But wouldn't that be really creepy ? I mean i love him so much but to follow him? What if he goes home? i don't want that :/

I just went into the same coffee shop 😂 and got some coffee then just went home. I'm honestly i just wanted to go home and watch Netflix.

I got home in the same 15 minutes i got to get here. My dumbass brother was still talking to his new barbie doll and i just didn't even want to look at him 😒.

I went up to my room and turned on my tv, clicked on Netflix and started watching "The Vampire Diaries." I'm seriously in love with this show.

3 hours later•

I just woke up from an amazing nap. I didn't even feel when i fell asleep!! wtf ? But it's like 8:00 pm so i'm just gonna fall asleep again.

Hey guys! so this is just a lame asf filler chapter. I'm in school at the moment during my free period !! am i just decided to rewrite this whole Chapter!! anyway i hope you liked it !!
PEACE