T w o

That's Aaron ^!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why me ? What was so special about me ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ran home so that I wouldn't trip and fall while typing. I say a quick hello to my parents and run up to my room. On the way to my room I bumped into my brother Aaron. He's so annoying. I'm older than him by a year but he tries to act like he's the eldest.

"Hey," he says.

All I do is hum. Since we never really got along.

I walk into my room forgetting why I came here in the first place.(I know no one would really forget anything related with the twins but I just wanted to write it for the story.) I look down seeing that I have my phone in my had and suddenly remember and start jumping up and down in joy. Since I didn't want to trip. I didn't even have a chance to read the responses the twins had sent me.

@EthanDolan:

             '@JasmineNeri You're right ! I just got home from leaving Cam at the airport. I'm going to ask him to go longboarding with me :D'

I grinned. Then started typing.

@JasmineNeri:

             '@EthanDolan I just had asked him to do that but since we aren't close, he doesn't know me, and so he declined.'

I just had pressed the 'tweet' button when my phone beeped again for what seemed like the 100th time today and I liked it. I looked at the bottom of my phone and then again I screamed ! It was a follow from Ethan !!!

So my reaction was even more screaming. Just then my mum came in the room.

"Honey are you okay ?"

"Uh yeah mum... Why do you ask?"

"It's because of all your screaming!"

"It's fine mum, I'm alright."

"Okay honey just please stop with the yelling your father has a headache and had a very tiresome day at work today."

"Okay."

As soon as she closed the door I grabbed a pillow and screamed into it. I tweeted once again.

@JasmineNeri:

'@EthanDolanOh my gosh !! Thank you so so so much !! One of my life dreams has now been completed ! The next one is to FINALLY meet you !!! Thanks once again! I love you <3'

It was 11:30pm. I was really sleepy so I decided to fall asleep. That night I dreamed about him.

And I was happy.

Hey people that are actually reading this shitty ass story😆!Thanks for reading !! I don't know why you're reading but thanks ! Well this is the second chapter I know its short af but I'm kind of tired and I haven't finished my math homework !! Thanks again ily !

Also I only just changed her brother's name to Aaron. Sorry 'bout that :)