My desperate visuals were diverted, heart pounding. I squeezed my eyes closed, only to be greeted with the memory of Harry carefully encouraging an ice cube beyond my lips. I'd held it in fervour of my mouth until he kissed me and negotiated its release and transfer to his. It was safe to say I'd never experienced anything like it before, never been so incredibly hot and cold at the same time. My tunnelled vision had watched unbelievingly as the now smaller ice cube was placed into my belly button.

"When it's completely melted I get to kiss you again."

I had willed my body temperature to dramatically rise in those seconds, consumed with the thought of his lips on mine, willing to do anything for the solid ice to be reduced to water.

An easy touch broke me from the wandering mind, Hayley's friendly eyes slightly concerned at my temporary absence from the present moment.

"No, that's fine thanks." I politely refused.

My fingers wrapped around the glass, shifting towards to kitchen door and trying to conceal my embarrassment from the amused boy. Liquid lapped over the rim as a firm force lightly knocked into me. A recognisable hand skimmed my stomach before holding me to him.

"Are you sure you don't want ice?"

"Shut up." I muttered.

His enjoyment was muffled into my neck, puffing sniggers at my expense. I had no desire in informing everyone of our activities.

"You quite liked it last time though."

"Harry, if you don't shut up, I'm going shove the entire contents of that ice-cube tray down your pants." I threatened through gritted teeth.

"Mmm, maybe we could give that a go somewhere more private."

My free arm jolted back to elbow him in the stomach.

"Whoa, steady on, Love."

My head snapped up to be greeted by a boy in a white t-shirt, a smile beaming at the both of us. Brown hair, blue eyes and an undeniable happy aura. He too, had a bottle in his hand, most likely not his first by the way he leant on the doorframe for support. The shimmer of his eyes looked slightly glassy.

"Louis, this is Bo."

It gave me joy to detect the pride in Harry's voice as he introduced us, lightly squeezing my shoulder.

"It's nice to meet you, Louis."

I grasped the hand offered to me, his features instantly lighting up.

"For such a small person you've got a firm handshake," he laughed "bet you benefit from that, mate."

It didn't take me long to twig onto what was being suggested. I pulled my hand away, rolling my eyes at the immature humour. Not a great start on his part.

"You better shut your face before my foot connects with your arse."

The threat in Harry's voice was somewhat lacking, suggesting that this sort of behaviour wasn't uncommon when in the presence of a group of boys. Not that I expected anything else. I appreciated his acknowledgement though.

"What the hell have you been saying?"

Another male approached to the right of Louis, his dark hair quiffed up in a similar style. Tattoos littered his skin, but I didn't stare too long, not sure if he liked the attention the art drew. I didn't want to appear obnoxious.

"Zayn." He informed me.

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Bo."

We united for a second, repeating the action I had with Louis, only lightening my grip. I shook my head with a smile as Harry's friend let out a knowing laugh. I let them catch up for a few minutes, sipping on my drink as I listened in to the conversation. It was pretty evident that they'd known each other for a long time, maybe even from school as their chatter bounced from one to the other. I hung onto Harry's arm, moving further into his personal space when a stumbling body brushed by.