As I Am

Summary: Harry and Louis talk about coming out and life behind the scenes of one direction.
Enjoy~ Anna x

Third persons POV

Harry and louis sat in the dressing room waiting to be called out to do their interview. The interview was about them coming out and about their lives behind what their fans see and what the camera's see they really wanted to give an insight into the life of what the world biggest boy band does.

harry sat with his back on the foot rest of the sofa with louis sat in between his legs and Harry's long arms wrapped around his waist. a soft knock broke both boys out of the silence of the room "you go on in 5" harry nodded at the man that stood in the doorway "ok thanks" harry shook louis and woke him up from his little nap "mmm haz, wanna sleep" harry chuckled at louis and shook him again "c'mon sweety we have to go" louis groaned at harry " ok, ok I'm up" louis laughed at harry when he accidently elbowed him in the ribs "haha why you pouting cute little hazza" louis laughed at Harry's pouting face.

they walked to the set of the show and heard the man count down 5...4...3...2...1 go they walked out onto the set as harry felt louis grab his hand, the crowd cheered and of course some booed which was what they expected.

the women that was interviewing the boys sat opposite them and welcomed them out "ok directioners the moment you have all been waiting for, louis and harry are on our show doing their very first interview after coming out last month in November, so boys how is it to finally be able to walk out and hold hands and just be a happy free couple?" harry looked at louis and decided to answer " well of course its great you know we wanted this to happen and of course our fans have been supportive as always and have given us and they have definitely given a positive response, I feel that some people already knew others really didn't and of course we've had some hate but really its all been drowned out by the positive response to the news and I'm glad that we can finally go out and not have to hide and just be ourselves and its good to feel that we aren't lying to our fans anymore so yeah of course were very happy" louis nodded his head and waited for the next question " so louis what's the best thing about harry that you love about him and vice versa" louis nodded and answered "erm I think that my favourite thing I love about harry would be his hair its amazing and of course how talented and just how down to earth he is and yeah I just love him" the audience cooed as harry kissed louis on the forehead and then answered the question " so my favourite thing about louis is his eyes he has amazing eyes and he's just amazing I cant believe how lucky I am to say that I love him" the audience cooed once again and it melted both boys hearts and the questions went on like that and both boys couldn't be happier.

A/N

Sorry guys for not updating I really wanted to update but I was ill and yeah ive been ill for a few days but I wanted to get something up for you guys so I just published this draft. again sorry for it being rubbish but I hope you guys enjoyed it, thank you for reading and the next one will be Friday and sunday and ill update on Saturday to make up for not updating on Monday. thank you guys for reading and I hope you enjoyed~ Anna x