Harry could take the piss, but he knows Draco would respond badly to that right now. "Yeah, I think so," he says. "I mean, I had an idea, before-" Back during those weeks where he was wildly fantasising about them being together whilst he jacked off. "Then, um, Hermione got me this book..."

"Of course she did," Draco says, dissolving into giggles that Harry can't help but join in with. But he still sees the nerves, so he works slowly, carefully, kissing lips gently and stroking skin softly.

"I want to," Harry says, looking Draco in the eye. There's not much light in their room spilling in around the edges of the curtains, but enough that Harry can see Draco is giving him his full attention.

Draco inhales deeply. "You realise I am talking about proper fucking," he says, and Harry snorts in laughter. Draco scowls and slaps him on the arm, the sting of which brings him back to his senses.

"Yes," Harry says, calming. "Yes, sorry, alright, of course I know that's what you mean. I -" He's such a liar, he's just as bloody nervous as Draco is. "I really want to, I've been thinking about it for a while."

Draco chews on his lip. "I've never done this before," he admits.

"Me either," says Harry, running his hand up and down Draco's arm. "But we'll do it together, we'll figure it out, we're not going to do anything the other doesn't like, right? We can just stop if something's wrong."

Draco closes his eyes in relief. "I love you," he breathes, and Harry cups his face with his hand, letting Draco nuzzle into it.

"I love you too," he says.

Draco opens his eyes and covers Harry's hand with his own. "Okay," he says shakily. "Do you, um, I mean...do you have a preference, of what you'd like to try first?"

"Do you?" Harry replies. He really does have a preference, but he wants to see if Draco does too.

Draco, however, obviously has the same idea. "No, I want to do what you want," he insists, so Harry decides to bite the bullet.

He swallows. "Can I try bottoming?" he asks, feeling selfish, but the way Draco's face lights up he knows he's okay.

"Is that what you really want?" he asks.

"If it's okay with you?" Harry says. Fucking hell. For two stubborn, battle hardened men, they certainly knew how to dance about an issue.

Draco's eyes search him. "You're not just saying that?" Draco clarifies. "Because that really, really works for me."

That's it, decision made. "Oh Salazar," Harry exhales. "Draco please fuck me, please."

Draco attacks him. There's no other word for it. He kisses him like there's been a sudden shortage of lips announced, and he needs to mine Harry's for all they're worth. Harry wiggles until he's mostly on his stomach and starts pulling at Draco's boxers. "Be more naked please," he manages to utter. He's been promised his first, full on shag, and he's now quite gagging for it.

Draco makes short work of both their briefs, and again he throws himself back into a good snog, massaging Harry's backside, skirting around the creases, becoming bolder with each pass. Harry arches into him, encouraging him. His cock is so engorged it's almost painful to lie on, but he doesn't shift his weight just yet, wanting Draco to make a move first.

"Hang on," he breathes, reaching back behind him into the drawer, rattling the razorblade Harry has placed on the bedside cabinet out of habit. He pulls out the lube they normally use for frottage and hand jobs, and pumps a few squirts onto his left hand.