Introduction

This is a FanFiction based on the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling. No copyright infringement is intended, and all characters are the property of J.K. Rowling, Bloomsbury Publishing, Warner Bros. Pictures and any other relevant parties. I am just borrowing the world of Harry Potter purely for the enjoyment of myself and others, no money is being made.

I wrote this story as a birthday present for my friend Cassia, who is a wonderful writer. I wanted to try something different stylistically speaking, so for the first time attempted to write in the present tense (still in third person though). It was quite tricky, but I enjoyed trying something new. Another friend of mine (Hannah) also came up with the head canon as part of the first scene, so thanks to her because I love it.

If you wish to share more Drarry love with me, you can find all my stories on FanFiction.net (Juliet'sEmoPhase), Archive Of Our Own (JulietsEmoPhase), and there's daily Drarry feels as well as all my little drabbles over on Tumblr (@julietsemophase).

If you would like to check out my published books, you can find me as Helen Juliet and HJ Welch on Amazon!     

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoy!

Juliet xxx