chapter 4 this will be fun

I am sorry in advance for this chapter.......*eats chocolate* stop looking at me.

Ok just a heads up befor this chapter starts, ok here we go, first this will likely all be in the undertale sans' POV so don't be surprised I wouldn't do it another way, secondly, like I said in my other undertale story I know they probably don't had theas things, I don't give a shit and lastly WARNING THIS WILL CONTANE SMUT IF YOU ARE UNDERAGE OR NOT ALLOWED TO READ THIS THEN PLEASE LEAVE OR GO TO THE NEXT CHAPTER WHEN IT'S DONE, JUST SKIP IF YOU DON'T LIKE!!! Now that's been said let's get in to this...........yay

UT Sans POV

He lay me down on his bed as he placed his mouth on mine, licking my teeth.

I opened my mouth letting his tongue play with mine, I shut my eyes as I felt myself get more and more in to this.

This was so wrong but felt so.....good. I could feel myself loosing self-control as he trailed his hand down my spine.

I moaned into the kiss as he reliced my mouth. I started to pant as he put a hand on my crotch "hard already blue?" he whispered seductively as I blushed and moaned.

I need to stop this, this shouldn't be happening, this is sooooooo wrong  .............why am I enjoying this?

He started to remove my shorts, a deep blue blush on my face. Once my shorts where off he raped his bony fingers around my cock, kissing me once again to keep me quiet.

I moaned into the kiss as he started rubbing my member gently.

He broke the kiss and moved down and he looked up at me as I gave a breathy moan "p-please...be g-genital" I breathed out, I had no control anymore, only pure lust remained.

He started to suck on my cock as I moaned loudly, baking for more. Everything was going so fast so quick, I started to get hotter as he sucker faster.

I threw my head back as I was being filled with plegur, fuck......I'm already close.

I shut me eyes as I was wrenching my climax as he sucker more, I moaned once more trying to hold back in a attempt to regale control, but failing.

I came shortly after with a loud moan as he released my cock. I started to pant as he licked his teeth "that wasn't so bad now was it, blue"

I looked away with the deepest shade of blue on my cheeks, he removed his pants, revealing his own cock as he thrusted in me with a moan.

I moaned loudly as he took advantage of my mouth being open, slipping his tongue in my mouth, playing with my tongue while thrusting in again.

I'm starting to like this feeling, the feeling of him in me, the feeling of lust for him.

He moaned slightly as he reached his climax, deepening the kiss.

We both moaned louder as he thrusted in once more and came.

We where both panting, unable to find our breath. He pulled the covers over us, hugging me from behind, slowly falling asleep.

I smiled as I shut my eyes "thank you, my lord"

UF sans POV

Did....Did I just listen to ALL of that...oh fucking hell pap. WHYYYYYY.

I couldn't take standing in my house so when to the door and thought I'd let the UT sans' brother know he won't be coming back.

Again. Holy shit. I just stood by paps door listening to his and the other...me? Have fucking sex....wow.

I got to the doors and went thought the undertale one, witch now that I think of it, was a bad idea.

Once I got to end of the forest a spear went right for my feet as I herd a familiar yell, oh yeah...I tried to kill the papyrus in this one...and he was getting undyne for help...crap.

I walked back a bit hearing snow crunching behind me, I turned to see...mettaton Neo? He must've been pissed "wait you don't know what you doing" I yelled to try and protect myself.

Undyne looked at me, fury in her eyes "WHY WOULD WE LISTEN TO YOU? YOU TOOK OUR SANS TO YOUR DIMENTION" she yelled back as I got more scared.

No no no no no no no no no no no no. Mettaton triped me up and I fell to my knees as they where prepared to kill me there and then "stop please I I...I HAVE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR SANS IM WILLING TO SHARE"

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Note
Finally, it took me two day to properly do this, I was so fangirly about this chapter and I hope you are as well

Anyway thank-you for reading this book hope you enjoyed leave a comment down below and check out my other story's to and I'll see you in the next chapter. Bye bye