chapter 3 timeline jumping

I hope you all will enjoy this one, I had a wierd dream about theas chapters so it might not be pretty, anyway let's just get to the point, or porn.

UF Papyrus POV

We went to as many timeliness as possible taking the different kind of sans we found, all so different, but only one thing in common, they all care deeply for their brothers. Hm, pathetic, caring for someone is weak. The only love I need is L.O.V.E.

We got the sans' from ST, AT and the void, now we just need to get the one from UT, the 'original' according to alphys.

We walked through to be greeted by snow again for the 4th time, but something about this one felt...different.

We walked up to the end of the forest to see another sans.

UT Sans POV

I opened my eyes to the sound of crunching snow, pap shouldn't be back yet so who was here.

I lifted up my head and saw from here that the door that said UF was open... oh shit did someone go through or...Did something get out.

I looked around to see what looked like pap and me but with sharp teeth and wore only red and black. They were heading towards me...but why?

I took a look the other side of me to see my pap walking over. This was bad.

I looked back at them but quickly had to jump to my left as the UF Papyrus lunged a sword at my neck. I stood at the end of the forest and looked the other sans right in the eyes as u slightly yelled "what the hell are you doing here? And why?" they looked calm as if they did nothing wrong.

The papyrus retracted his sword and looked me dead in the eyes, and...this feeling I got from it...what was it "we came for you, are are a sans right?" he questioned, I slowly nodded as I was speechless looking in his eyes. Why is he doing this to me? And what is this feeling, I've never felt this way befor.

"good, that 4 now right brother" he looked at the other with a glare that sent chile's down my spine. His brother nodded "yep now we have underswap, aftertale, the freak from the void and now him" the UF sans sounded scared of his brother as of he didn't want to get hurt.

I started to back away slowly but fell on my back when the other sans used his power to trip me up. The papyrus walked to me and tied my hands behind my back, why didn't I do anything? It's like this papyrus has some sort of trance that he puts me in when ever I see him, and...why was I blushing when he was tying me up? What going on?

"BROTHER!" I heard a familiar voice yell with concern, I looked to my left and saw papyrus, my papyrus, my brother. I found my voice and tried to get him away "PAP RUN NOW! NO QUESTIONS JUST RUN AND TELL UNDYNE AND ALPHYS" he looked at me worried, tears falling from his eyes as he turned and ran.

UF sans didn't like that fact that he was running away so injured him to make him stop and that's when he crossed the line. I used my power to fier a Gaster blaster at him coursing him to leap to the side for protection, I might not know him but if his me then that means he only has 1hp as well.

The thing that stopped me doing anything wasn't that pap was gone, it was that there was a sudden contact to my crotch, right I forgot the other papyrus was on me. Fuck.

I looked dow to see he had his knee pressed gently to my crotch witch made me go deep blue "there's no reason to fight, blue" he whispered to me. Wait what? Blue? The hell? Oh my God it's because I'm blushing like mad isn't it. Just the way he called me blue was anuf to make me blush more befor everything went to black.

// TimeSkipBecauseImALasyBasterd \\

Still UT Sans POV

I opened my eyes to a secured room with 3 other sans'. Well...I'm fucked. I tried to get up and saw I had a chain around my ankle. Looking around the sans' I saw they all had something unique about them, there was one witch was completely black, he had error sines around him and light blue strings around his fingers, another one almost looked like pap but at the same time wasn't, he had a blue sckaf around his neck, blue gloves on and was crying in his knees, and tha last one killed me from the inside, he was wearing a wite hoody, a red sckaf witch looked like papyrus' but the things that shook me the most was that he had a slash right across his chest, blood covering his hoody and...and the right side of his skull was melted away from determination. It was creepy as shit, he shouldn't be alive but yet here he is.

I got up the best I can as the others looked at me, the pap looking sans was the first to speak "oh my God, are you ok do you need the assistance of the GREAT SANS?" I giggled at his comment, reminding me of papyrus in my world. He looked so inasent.

I shook my head in reply as I sat up looking at the chain "you sure you ok bud, you where out of it for a while" the melted one asked, I tried not to look at his eye "y-yeah. I'm fine don't worry" I gave a weak smile as the error one laughed "d.d.do you really think we w.w.would worry about y.y.you? HAHAHA.A.AHAHAH" he was the most annoying guy here.

Well...until I her him "shut the hell up error you're the idiot here. And DON'T call him that. You know clearly well who he is, you insult him you insult me you twat (it's a British word sorry couldn't help myself)" I looked to the corner of the room to see Gaster sans. I can't remember the last time saw his

"hey dude, you wanna help us out or na" I asked. He stood and walked over to me with his sith (no idea how to spell). With one swipe we where all free and the melted sans had wite lines over his left eye to hide the skars.

I tried to get everyone back but saw that the papyrus and sans from this dimension was standing at the doors "it took a while for you to get everyone out blue" the papyrus hissed at me, I blushed at him calling me blue again. God fuck why!!!

"l-look, I'm stronger then theas guys, let them go and just have me instead" he could tell the fear in my voice as he walked to me "My my, no need to be afraid, I can not take your offer, although I have an offer of my own" he trailed a finger across my jaw witch made my Hart/soule stop.

I stood there in silence as he smiled "I'll take that as a yes" he walked to the others as I was left looking at the UF me. He walked up to me being careful not to alarm his brother "look you need to get out of here, he has never done this before and if he douse what I think his going to do to you, you can never leave, so please just leave, I don't want you to get hurt" he sounded conserned as he went back to his spot by the door as his brother came back to me "if you stay I will let your friends go. Do we have a deal blue?"

I took a deep breath breath trying to hid my blush as I nodded. He smiled beck at me "excellent, brother take these sans back, me and blue sa somethings to do" I looked back at his brother, he had a sad expression "ok boss, come on, you guys got to go back to your homes, you brother must be worried sick about you little guy" he took them through the door they belong to as he stayed at the doors.

The papyrus told me to follow him as he took me to his room......why am I blushing so mush.

OoooooooooooooooooooooooooooO note
This took me all day to Wright but I love this so mush, if you like it tell me please.

Anyway thank-you for reading this book hope you enjoyed leave a comment down below and check out my other story's to and I'll see you in the next chapter. Bye bye

1490 words holy shit