Chapter 9

Celene's POV

"WAKE THE HELL UP ALREADY!!!!!!!"

I was suddenly ripped from my peaceful sleep by a pillow smacking the back of my head.

"Owww..." I mumbled, rolling onto my back. I opened by eyes to a very peeved looking Addie. "You couldn't have tried waking me up gently?"

Her face twisted, annoyed. "I. TRIED. THAT. FOR. FORTY. FIVE. MINUTES. ALREADY!" she said angrily, punctuating each word with a pillow smack to my face.

I slapped the pillow out of her hand. "DUDE. No need for such violence," I said, holding my hands in front of my face.

"I tried shaking you, I tried yelling at you, I tried throwing water on you, I TRIED EVERYTHING! YOU SLEEP LIKE A FREAKIN ROCK!!!!" Addie yelled, throwing her arms up in the air.

"You poured water on me?" I asked. I noticed that my pillow and hair were slightly damp. "I knew I didn't drool that much..." I commented, trying to lighten the mood.

Addie wasn't amused. I smiled sheepishly. "Goodmorning?"

"Not really," she said, folding her arms. We had a glaring match for about 30 seconds before she gave up and softened her scowl. She let out a huge breath. "Ughh well at least you're up now. Get dressed and eat some breakfast, your mom's gonna be here in about and hour or two," she said.

"How am I supposed to get dressed when Andrew won't even let me get up," I said, rolling my eyes.

Addie smirked. "Andrew's not here right now is he?" she said, shrugging.

I grinned and threw off the covers as fast as possible. I dangled my feet off the side of the huge bed.

"Don't you dare hurt yourself though, if he finds out I let you do this I swear to God he'll kill me," Addie rushed.

I rolled my eyes. "I won't hurt myself. And Andrew can't tell me what to do," I added. I stretched my arms above my head, ignoring the sharp pains in my ribs, and stood up. Grinning, I sighed and rose onto my tippy toes, relishing the feeling of standing.

Addie chuckled at me and shook her head. "Feels good to stand after what, like one day of being immobile?"

"It was a very long day," I said defensively. I was about to walk over to the closet when I remembered I was still at the pack house. "Ummm Addie? I don't think Andrew's clothes are gonna fit me..."

She laughed and picked up a sundress from a nearby chair. She tossed it over to me and I caught it with ease. "There," she said, "It's the smallest one I have."

"Thank youuuu," I sang, walking to Andrew's bathroom to change. After getting changed, Addie led me downstairs to the kitchen because I was afraid I'd get lost in that monstrous house. People whispered as I went by, giving me weird looks. I figured it was because I was kind of their former sworn enemy invading their territory...

When we walked into the kitchen the irresistable smell of waffles, bacon, and hash browns graced my nose. I inhaled deeply and smiled. "Smells awesome in here," I said, walking over to the table.

"Thank you sweetheart," chuckled Loretta. "Hope you have a big appetite this morning!"

I skipped over to her, just happy to be on my feet. "Can I help you with anything?" I asked.

She nodded toward a heaping plate of waffles. "Just take those on over to the table and eat as many as you can!"

"Will do," I said, grabbing the plate. As soon as I sat down at the table with Addie, James walked in, wearing only socks and a pair of Spongebob boxers.