Chapter 5: Having fun in the snow

J͙a͙c͙k͙'s͙ POV 

When I reached the lake and saw that Isabelle was a meter away from me then I notice that I was holding Elsa's hand be mistake. " Sorry Elsa " I said removing my hand " its okay Jack " Elsa said sweetly, man I think I'm daydreaming again. Elsa was just standing there looking at me before a snowball was thrown in our direction " ISABELLE!!!! " I yelled making Elsa giggle at my reaction. 

I smirked then grabbed my stick and made a small snowball but Elsa shook her head then whispered " let me handle this ", Elsa then made a huge snowball before my very eyes and though it at Isabelle who I guess was the person who through the snowball at me well in my face that is. 

I͙s͙a͙b͙e͙l͙l͙e͙'s͙ POV 

All I thought was 'oh no ' then a huge snowball was thrown in my direction, I closed my eyes at that moment but when I opened them I saw that the snowball made a huge pile of snow on top of me. Great then I smirked and made all the snow disappear. " Hey Jack let's make the lake frozen for ice skating " I said as I walked to them " yeah ok, on the count of three " Elsa said. 

THREE!

TWO!

ONE!

Then we used our ice powers to make the lake frozen that worked and the lake sparkled beautifully. We ran back to the castle to get everyone on their skates and have fun in the snow. 

Carlos, Mal, Jay and Evie were struggling to skate on ice so I skate over with Jack, Elsa, Anna, Kristoff and Olaf to help them.

 " Hey guys do you need help?" I asked 

" yeah we do need help" Carlos answered 

" ok start with one foot to the other " Olaf said 

" ahhhhhhh! a talking snowman! " Carlos said  then kicked Olafs head, making him fly into his hands then he fell on his bottom 

" hello I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs " Olaf said 

" your creepy " Carlos said then was thrown into my arms

I put Olafs head back on his snowman body, poor thing. Later the four villains kids got the hang of it, " so what do you guys wanna do later " Evie asked breaking the silence " well we do have the Winter Festival and Winter Ball " I said " yeah and we also get to decorate the Christmas tree " Anna squealed excitedly " yeah how about we decorate the Christmas tree first okay guys " I said and everyone agrees so we we're off to decorate the Christmas tree.