Chapter 4

Zia's POV

It is a new day and I am going to act like nothing happened. I walked over to my locker when I opened it a letter fell out(So corny).I read it,''Dear Zia, I'm sorry for everything I did yesterday to embarass you or scare you. Can you forgive me? Come by my house after school I have a gift for you. LOVE UR PRINCE, Harry.

''Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.'' Priana and Aaron cood.'' What the heck is anything private anymore?'' '' Not with us.'' They chimed. Pri came to the front of me,'' You are going to meet him at his house or I call him over here.'' She said while pointing to Harry in front of the music room. ''You wouldn't .'' ''HARRY COME OVER HERE!!'' Could she be any louder.

He started to walk towards us. Pri and Aaron jumped in their lockers. He pulled them out,''What do you need?'' I came out. ''Ok I'll meet you at your house.'' He smiled.''Thank you see you there.'' Then he kissed me on the cheek. Everyone staredat us. He broke a rule ''A popular can NOT kiss anyone besides a cheerleader or a female popular.''

Then I slapped him I was paniking.''Sorry.'' He rubbed his cheek he nodded understanding why I slaped him.

Harry's POV

For the rest of the day I couldn't stop thinking about her. Then my friend Lilly came up to me.''So how is opperation Zia working out?'' '' Good, great, wonderful she is coming to my houe today after school.''

The bell rang I pratically ran home.

Zia's POV

I cried all the way home, why did people have to be so crule? I layed on the swing in out front yard. I saw Harry running home he was so cheerful untill he saw me. I hid my face and tried to hide my tear stained cheeks and my red puffy eyes.

I felt his warm hand on my shoulder. I curled tighter into my ball.

Harry POV

I hate to see her upset or crying it makes me want to cry. I rubbed her back and she losened up some more. I rocked the swing she now was almost calm but not yet. I wonder.

Zia's POV

He started to rock the swing. Then I felt him leaning towards me. His face was in front of mine. He slowly reached his lips forward. I wondered how it felt to kiss for real. I quickly kissed his lips and hid my face only showing one eye to see his reaction. He opened his eyes and smiled.

He pulled me into a hug. His hugs felt like my granddad hugs warm, cozy, gentle , and the smell of strone calone. My granddad died a month ago due to lung cancer. Tears stared to flow again then Tyler passed by,''Oh look it beauty and the beast. Being Harry the beauty and Zia the beast.'' Her minions laughed at her joke. '' Shut up Tyler you aren't any prettier in fact you the beast not her.'' Harry said thank goodness Tyler didn't know anyone at our school she went to a behavior school.

I wanted to disappear harry the most popular boy in my school is protecting my then this weird feeling came to me. I looked at Harry and reached for his curls Tyler was gonethank goodness I would have been embaressed. I started to play with his curl saying,''boing boing bouncy curl curly q aaaaaaaaaah.'' I was dehydrated and when I'm dehydrated I do loopy stuff.''Are you ok?'' That sentence repeated untill everything went blank with darkness.