That's All I Care About

Author's note: I do not own Allistor (Scotland), Arthur (England), Alfred (America) all rights belong to the fans who created him and the creator of Hetalia :Hidekazu Himaruya. This is a different one shot. Their first meeting here wasn't the same as the first chapter. All right enjoy
Nezu's Pov:
I'm so excited today is the I see my boyfriend, Allistor, after he spent a year in England for a business trip. It was lonely without him... But we did FaceTime a lot and we tried to call each other whenever we had the chance. Over the phone I could hear his beautiful deep accent.  I fall in love with that accent every time I hear it.  Even though we tried to talk to each other all the time I still missed his gorgeous grin, the warmth of his body when we hugged, the feeling of his lips against mine....Shit I'm late, I had to hurry if I was going to pick him up on time
Time Skip:At the Airport
I made it just as his plane landed and now all I have to do is wait for him. Honestly the only time I felt this nervous was on my first date ever, which also happens to be Allistor. I remember it like it was yesterday... well not really my memory is pretty bad. All I remember was that [Begin Flashback] I was so nervous that I threw up, I was so embarrassed. Luckily Allistor knew how to deal with throw up since his brother wasn't to good at holding his alcohol *cough* Arthur *cough*. He helped me wipe my mouth, paid for the food and drove me home honestly I liked this guy but I fell in love with him that night. When I was about to leave his car he grabbed my arm, kissed my forehead, and smiled and said "I hope to see you again." Winked and drove off. [End of Flashback] I touched my head where he kissed it, where is he? Dammit I couldn't see over all these people. All of a sudden I feel arms around my waist and my feet leaving the ground. I hear an all too familiar voice "Hiya love miss me" Damn I knew the accent but he was spending so much time with Arthur and Alfred he began to sound like them but I didn't care. I turned around in his arms hugging him so suddenly we fell "OF COURSE I MISSED YOU" I screamed a little too loudly. Now we look like a pair of idiots rolling on the ground and hugging each other. And usually I hate standing out and Allistor knew that but you know what... I'm too happy to care about the people staring at us. I didn't care that they were pointing at us, I didn't care that they were laughing at us, I didn't care if they were whispering about us. None of it mattered, my love was in front of me and that's all that I cared about.