The Gift

Fifteen years later, in the Void, no time change in reality.
---------------------------------------------------

It's hard to remember what it was like to be a child, nor did I want to remember, because of what the Outsider told me. I have been raised by him ever since I could remember. All I know is the Void, and the only "parent" I have is him. He is my life. He is all I know. And most importantly....

He is my love, too.

And today, is the day I've been working towards for as long as I remember. He had taught me everything, and today, when I turn 20, i will complete my training, and I will become his. FOREVER.

He has taught me, and I am ready. Now, I just have to find him.

It's quite obvious where he'd be; he's at his personal island.

I parqkore my way to his island, only to find nothing. That's weird. He's usually here.

The next best place, my island. It's only one giant leap of faith to my island from his, in case we want to talk. It's only about a 100 foot drop, but I was completely used to it by now. I had been doing insane stunts since I could remember.

I find the jump to be fun, actually.

I get a running start; then I go into a swan dive pose, ending my jump by crouching down, ready for the insane impact.

SLAM!!!

I am so used to it by now, that it only felt like I jumped a foot. Plus, this is nothing close to the biggest jump I can do, without getting hurt, a 500 foot high jump, from the replica of the Dunwall Tower top, to a small island on the bottom.

Anyways....

When I landed, I searched, only to find him sitting on my bed. When I saw him, we locked eyes, and I came over and sat next to him.

So, how's it going,Alex?

"Good... It was hard to find you though! I could have sworn you were at your place!" I gave him a glare, then he gave me his signature look, then I burst out laughing.

He smiled.

"You always were a trickster! That's why I love you!" I practically fall onto him, even though it was just a simple hug.

I love you too, Alex. I am glad that you are here with me, and I don't know how I would have lived without you all these years!

His look then changed to a more serious one.

I am pretty sure that you know what today is, huh? Well... Let me tell you this; I believe you are ready for this, and then, instead of being my apprentice, you will be my partner. So, do you believe that you are ready for it?

"Yes!!!" I practically shouted.

Ok then, you've earned it...

He signaled me to stand, and he stood too.
I couldn't help but smile, I mean, this is what I'd been waiting for for as long as I could remember! I stared right into his deep,black, bottomless eyes, and nodded.

Alex, I am the Outsider, and this is my mark.

My hand began to burn furiously, and I almost screamed, but I held out until it was over. I look down at my left hand, and see the oh-so familiar symbol that is on almost ever building in the Void. The mark of the Outsider...

All my life has lead up to this moment, and I nearly exploded when I saw the beautiful tattoo on my own flesh!

He began to smile, and then we came closer to each other. I went in for the hug, and it was the most loving, heart-felt hug is experienced in a long time! To make it even better, I attempted to do something I had been waiting to do for ever too.

I went onto my tippy-toes and leaned even closer to him. He caught the memo, then leaned into me, and then our lips collided.

I was surprised by his kiss, not because if was unexpected, but because I would not have ever imagined that his skin would be so cold!
But despite that, the kiss was sweet and loving, and continued hugging when we were done.

Out of breath, I stepped back for a moment, then couldn't help looking at him, all his beauty showing now.

Lots of people have called him horrible things, atleast that's what he says....

But I don't think that way. To me, he is the most beautiful thing ever, and I only want him, nothing else in the Void. His deep eyes, his perfect snow-white skin, and his beautiful dark-brownish blackish hair, he really is perfect! Mabye it's just me, but he's all I really need.

Oh. I almost forgot... You need to learn how to use the mark.

I was screaming inside, and I nodded, still smiling.

Ok then, shall we begin?

-------------------