Chapter 5

Sierra was still asleep when the warning alarm came through that there were intruders and just at that moment, Sierra jolted up from her sleep saying the same thing, that they are invading and that Vain was to do with it, she was just repeating it over and over again, but it couldn't be Vain, because he was dead, but we were going to war anyway. I called my pack together, got the women and children to safety and my fighters assembled and head out towards where the battle would take place, I could tell that Sierra was following me, even though I told her I wanted her with the other women, she refused, saying that she wanted to fight, because this was her pack and her enemy as well as mine, so I gave in without actually giving her an answer.

Sierra's POV:

As we headed out to war I wasn't sure what I was to expect, I made my way past the armoury to begin with and took a position on one of the roofs to get a better view point, so I could get a better aim of the enemy and if Vain even tried to attack Reece, I would surely have him killed, I would do it myself if I had too, but he was nowhere to be seen, so I just helped those who needed it the most, the pinned wolves, giving Reece a hand when he was attacked by more than one, it was when I ran out of arrows that I flipped my way down a 3 story building landing on my feet and went sprinting out to the middle, near where Reece was and his dark grey wolf noticed me instantly but I sent him a warning glare, protect me and I will not help you, and he continued his own fight when I was grabbed by one of Vain's men, who was in wolf form towards the edge of the forest, but I didn't have time to scream as his hand went straight across my mouth. I was soon thrown to the ground in front of Vain, where he almost immediately helped me up, only to have my back facing him, head held to one side and him rip my t-shirt, revealing my neck and I instantly knew what he was and what he wanted to do, so I dropped, kicking his feet out from under him and shifted into my wolf, allowing her to tear him to sheds, his body breaking almost like glass, she saved his head for last and ripped it off throwing it towards the battlefield, where most of Vain's me stopped and headed straight for me, but I ran full speed at them, throwing them off of myself and made my way through the crowd without a serious injury, but leaving most of them baffled and returning the attack but were stopped when the rest of the pack began to fight for me.

Reece shifted and pulled on a pair of shorts, but I just circled him, my wolf begging me to accept him, but I wasn't sure and I didn't know if this is what I wanted yet, but then he spoke.

'Sierra, are you okay? I had no idea that he was actually after you. What did he want?' he swamped me with questions

-He wanted to turn us into a vampire like himself, but he is in shreds, she let me at him and his head is what made his men turn to me- my wolf linked him and he nodded, before throwing a singlet and shorts at me and turned around as I shifted, putting on the clothing

'Reece.' I said weakly as I fell to the ground, but he caught me just before my head hit the dirt

Reece's POV:

Just after she shifted, she fainted and I just managed to catch her in time and I quickly rushed her to the hospital, which is where I am now and have been for the past week and a bit, she feel into a coma, her body was under so my stress, not accepting the mate bond, but her wolf wanting to, being captured by Vain, me being captured by Vain and her saving me, and then the war between us and Vain and her wolf killing Vain.

The doctor says she alright, she is a much better condition now, compared to where she was a week ago, but he doesn't know when she will wake up again.

My mother comes into the room every morning and watches her for me, while I go have a shower and something to eat, only because she makes me and this was the compromise, I get my mother to watch her while I do the things my mother wants me to do, but it's not like there is going to be any major change.

3 weeks later:

Sierra's been in the coma for almost a month and the pack, particularly my parents and Beta are all fearful for her and worried for me. Fearful that they might lose their Luna or when she will get better and worried for me, because I am getting progressively more and more agitated by the fact that my gorgeous mate is in a coma and I could do nothing to stop it.

I was just about to leave to go to the bathroom, when I heard the bed move and I called all of the doctors and nurses back in when her body jolted and all we could do was watch and wait and then someone noticed her body beginning to shift and they quickly got her to the floor where he shifted into her gorgeous tan wolf and she looked straight at me and I walked towards her, she came up to my shoulders and nuzzled my neck with her nose and her wolf linked mine

-I am yours and you are mine, and I accept that we are mates, I am not sure about Sierra though, I haven't been able to talk to her for a while- and then the link was cut, but my wolf was ecstatic, her wolf had accepted us and then her wolf was gained control of and Sierra shifted back into her human form and a blanket immediately wrapped around her.

'Reece?' she asked and I nodded, 'I, I, I accept you as my mate and my Alpha.' She said quietly, and waited for my response.

'I, too, accept you as my mate and as my Luna.' I responded and embraced her into a massive hug, it feels so nice to have her against my body once more and the doctors left us alone and I linked my mum to get her some clothes to put on and she was soon there, and I left her to be by herself but she stopped me

'Reece, you don't have to leave. I don't mind.' She said and a small smile crept onto my face as she kept the blanket on her shoulders as she put her underwear on but dropped it and got changed fully, before walking up to me and planting a small kiss on my lips, but I didn't let hers leave mine, as I lifted her up and pressed her against the wall and continued the kiss. It was a passionate kiss, but was almost desperate it was our first kiss and I had been waiting so long to feel her lips against mine. We eventually both pulled back and I let her feet touch the floor and we walked out of the hospital hand in hand and made our way up to the Alpha's quarters, our room.