Truth ( justice ) part 1

Once apron a time there was a story that came to life.
The story that you hear throughout your life.
Everyone knew of its success.
Tears of sadness and joy was heard that day.
The day when the story," One Piece," came to an end.
The people in One Pieces generation will always know.......
How amazing the story really is.

You were not in that generation sadly. You didn't even know that anime or manga even existed!
A whole century passed from those days.
You knew that if anyone liked "anime or manga" was not accepted into humanity.
It was a crime to even bring up anime or manga.
You would be in jail for life for bring it up.
The only reason you know the so called words is because of a teacher wrote those words on paper.
The police came the next day and he was never seem again.
You got interested on why just mentioning these words would cause everyone to not view you as human.

You went online and looked it up.
You got simple definitions but no work.
No examples of the so called manga or anime.
You looked up images and nothing appeared. 
Blank, thats all what you saw.
You determinedly went to other websites to find more information.
You gave up after an hour, no progress.
You would saw your parents but was afraid of the police coming to your house.
"I swear they are everywhere! If i whisper it in the bathroom will they take me forcefully?", you thought to yourself.
You fell asleep, still not giving up but thats for another day.

You woke up the next forcefully by guess who?
The police.
"Y/n! Wake up! The governments here for you for your trial!", yelled you mother.
You woke up wishing to not leave you beloved bed.
Your eye sight was still foggy but you
could still see your dad shaking his head mumbling," what have you done..."
You forced yourself out of bed and put your f/c clothes. You tried to brush your hair to look normal, and put your black shoes on and walked out to the living room.
" i didn't know we had guests this early", you thought to yourself.
Five officers popped out from no where.

" y/n l/n you have been conflicted for searching the unsearchable.
You will in trial and will confess your crimes that you have committed.
For the time being you will come with us. Good thing your crimes will be in trial as quickly as possible. Lets go."
Before you could object you, they put handcuffs on you and forcefully took you out side.
The cold hair hit your face, i guess i forgot to say its around 4 am didn't i? Oops.
You saw 20 government cars and 10 cop cars.
They pushed you into a large car that was covered with sea stone.
No windows no seats nothing but a dark room.
" we will be seeing you in jail y/n l/n"
They slammed the door leaving you alone.
You didn't know what to do scream, cry , go all ham , or just sleep.
You laid down and fell asleep uncomfortable.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Light hit your face, you woke up quickly.
"L/n wake up your trial is here ", one of them spoke.
You got up, stiff from the car ride but ignored up and did what was told.
You looked around to see an army waiting for you.
"no escape i guess", you thought.
In front of you was a large building, the building you never wanted to go before.
World government headquarters.

" keep walking" some random officer said and pushed you towards it.
You slowly walked to your death.
You looked up at the sky knowing it was going to be the last time you'll be seeing it ever again.
The court room.
A large room the judge in the middle. People covering the room in the sides seated.
You walked to the middle, got on your knees in front of the judge you knew it was just begun.
"Y/n l/n, you have been guilty of looking for the unsearchable, the void century. You will spend for the rest of your life in jail where only you will know the truth or what you already know to your death. Any comments?", said the judge in a deep voice.

You looked up and looked at him with crazy eyes responding him saying," b-but i don't know anything!"
The people in their seats looked at you with disgusting looks.

"THATS FINALLY! Y/N L/N YOUR GULITY! TAKE HER AWAY!"
The judge himself dragged you out of the room into a cage, a cage of "justice."

Authors note
Sorry for not updating in a year! I soooooooooo sorry! For give me! But since my birthday is soon ill just give you a gift this story. Its a bit dark but justice has a lot of meanings. Thanks for reading!!!!!!!!!!