Part 6- Swords, Battles, and Victory

"What? You have to come! He's YOUR father!" I say. "How can I? I can't hurt my dad, and you can't either." Nicky replies. "Well how do you expect me to defeat him?" I ask. "You can't hurt my father, but you can hurt the Shadow King." She answers. "Fine, but let's just get it over with" I say. "Okay, but don't say I didn't warn you if you die" she replies. "WHAT?!?" I say. I suddenly am in front of the Shadow Realm Castle. Thanks a lot Nicky. She sent me a sword, too. This one resembles a shadow object, except white. A light sword? I point it towards the ground. I go flying backwards as a beam of light emerges from the tip of the sword.", creating a large crater. I then think that someone might have heard or saw. The crater fades into its normal self. Wow. Nicky must have put a LOT of power in this thing. I blast a hole through the now closed doors to the castle. There's a whole army in front of me. I guess they expected me. I immediately have a full set of light armor. I easily get through the warriors and see the Shadow King. His whole outfit disappears to show him as a human. He had the same color hair and eyes as Nicky. He even had the same nose. He only had a black shirt, jeans, and shoes on. "Are you Nicky's father?" I ask him. "Y-yes. Who are you?". "My name is-"
"STAND DOWN GUARDS! I want to finish this little boy. After all, he has been quite the problem." The Shadow King says. He starts to walk down the long carpet leading to the door. I start to fight him. Whenever I actually have a chance to hit him he turns into Nicky's father for a second. We fight until even he is tired. He starts to slow as a beam of light escapes my sword, blinding him temporarily. The guards desperately want to help, but the King refuses it. I'm winning now. He's only defending himself. "Give up! You can't win!" I tell him. "As if a pathetic child like you could defeat me!" He replies. There's a hint of doubt in his voice. He staggers back as I whip my sword at him. Now that I've caught him off guard I send a beam of light towards him. He goes flying backwards. As he stays laid on the ground, I pick up his sword. "I think that this belongs to the Shadow King." I say. "Fool! I am the Shadow King!" He says. "No!" I hit him with my sword. "You're!" I hit him with his sword. "NOT!" I say as I blast him with both of the swords. In a large crater, Nicky's father is now laying. The whole Shadow Realm fades away. We are then alone with Nicky in a non-apocalyptic Earth.