He's caught off guard and this causes him to tumble to the ground. I punch him left and right until he goes unconscious. I grab his gun and give it to Austin.

"Just to make sure," I said. We kept walking until we ears a high pitched scream. I recognize that scream anywhere. Daisy. No matter how much I want to ditch her ass I don't. "Ok Max, Austin you guys stay here and wait for me I'll be back," before they could say anything I was running toward the scream. I ended up at the same hallway I started at. Two guys were running their hands through her small fragile body. This got me mad. Yeah, I hate her, but taking advantage of someone like that is just wrong. I sneakily walked up to them and knifed the buffer one and I did the same one to the other. They immediately fell to the ground lifeless. I looked over at Daisy to see her crying and I groaned. "Daisy get up we have to go now!" I commanded. She immediately got up and we ran over to the rest of the class.

Once we reached them I told them to follow behind me. We made it out of the building safely and saw the rest of the school outside and some cops. I left them there with the teachers and I sneaked back into the building. As I was walking towards the gym I heard feet behind me, so I quickly pulled out my knife and as I was about to knife the person I saw his face and calmed down.

"What the fuck Austin never do that I could've killed you!" I exclaimed.

"But you didn't," he pointed out. "What the hell are you doing here? You're supposed to be out there," I said. "Look I'm already out here can you just lead the way cause I'm not moving,","Fine," I agreed knowing he isn't going to leave and I don't have the time to be arguing right know. I carefully walked over to the gym. Inside the gym was two men on each side of a buff tall man.

"I see my Lesley has finally arrived," the man in the middle said. "Take her friend over here to me," he continued. Two of the guys moved over to us,"No!" I exclaimed. They stopped and looked over at the man. "She said no well let's take this outside if you don't want us to shoot your little friend or his family," all of a sudden Melissa and James come out of the shadows with two men with them. They're covered in rope and their mouths are duck taped. They're both crying a river and it immediately makes Austin try and to run up to them. I stop him before he can do anything else,"Austin you have to wait I'll make sure you get back with your family," he nodded and calmed down.

"Are you guys done. 'Cause I'm getting impatient so out the front doors we go,"  the buff man said. We do what we do and as soon we were we outside everybody looked towards us and some gasped. I instantly feel arms wrap around and I try to move but the person tightens their grip. I look over at Austin and see him in the same position as me.

"Know I want all of you guys to let us go or else I'll have to kill them," his voice screamed out. "Wait I'll make a deal with you," I say. He immediately looks my way,"I'm listening,","Take me not them let them go! You only want them isn't that what you came for? I won't even fight you,"I say. He thinks for a moment before he nods,"Okay fine let them go," he motions toward the men to let them go. The men push the family off toward the school and cops.

"Everybody move or she dies," he said. The cops get the family unwrapped and as soon as they do they have to hold back Austin and James. "Guys stop I'll be fine don't worry I won't forget you guys," I say confidently trying to hold back the tears. They both stop and look over at me with sad eyes. I connect eyes with them, but break the stare because I would've broke down I need to stay strong for them. I was about to say something but one of his men come out holding a small fragile looking guy around two years older than me. He has bruises running up his whole body,"Boss what do you want me to do with him," the man says. 'Boss' looks over at him angrily,"I told you to keep him in the car you twat," the man nods and is about to go back but 'Boss' holds his arm,"Does it look like we are going to be able to move through that your so stupid," he says.

"You know for someone who is smart your pretty stupid," the man says. 'Boss' looks confused and so do I. The man than pulls out a badge and it says FBI on it. My eyes widen and as soon as they do I'm being dragged in a opposite direction. Slowly every guard that is outside reveal their badges. I look to see who is dragging me and see that he is dragging me. I squirm but he tightens his grip. He takes out a gun and points it at my head.

"Let us go or I'll shoot her!" He commands. I look to see that everybody's eyes widen. I gulp and quickly think of a way to get out. I'm raking through my way to see if I can find a way to escape, but I find nothing. Then, I get an idea I see how far we are from the rest of the people. We are pretty far and they might not make it to me if my plan goes wrong.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I let it go and open my eyes. Immediately I elbow him in his stomach and he bends over in pain. I quickly grab my knife from my leg and drag it into his stomach. He falls on the floor not before I hear a two gun shots and a pain on my stomach and my shoulder. I fall down in pain and I hear this ringing in my ear. I clutch my stomach in pain and I feel a wet substance on it. I lift up my hand and see a dark red crimson, known as blood, on it. I let my hand fall down and I hear a faint voice calling my name. I see dark spots covering my vision and soon all I see is black.