Chapter 2

I spend most of the time of the following week trying to mentally understand that my summer was ruined. I went to school everyday with that in mind and it was the worst feeling ever. All of my summer plans literally cumbled before my eyes and I could do nothing to fix it. I really don't know why this always happens to me!! Every time I have something planned,it gets ruined. I already got mostly used to it but I never expected my summer plans were gonna get ruined too!!!
Also I was mad at Amy and my parents that week. I didn't talked to them although they came knock at my door a couple times,you know just to make sure I was still alive,so I just threw a shoe at the door to let them know that yes,in fact and unfortunately,I was still alive!!
I didn't ate with them as the usual "perfect family" scene either. I just went every now and then downstairs to grab something to eat but mostly I lived in my room more than usual. The only times I left that small space I could call mine was to go to the second hell AKA school because the first one was already my house or anywhere my parents were.

One evening as I was on the school bus I saw the poster of a summer camp "Longwood Camp" it read the poster seemed a little strange to my taste and I stared at it until the bus turned right on the next street.
"Longwood camp......" I said under my breath as I was trying to remember why did it sounded familiar and then I remembered....

That was the camp Amy and I were going.

I heard it from my parents one of those nights of insomnia I had as I wandered around the house.
"Are you sure we are doing the right thing?" said my mother in a quiet voice
"Yes,I think sending them to Longwood camp is necessary" said my father in the same tone as my mother.

I wonder why they didn't tell us the name before.....
But then again I have been hibernating in my room for the past week so whatever.Amy should know but I'm not gonna ask her either,I'll just let it go.

I started getting my things ready for the camp 1 week before we were send off to another type of hell. I packed up everything I needed and left my luggage next to my bedroom door.

One night I prayed as I sometimes do and I talked to my grandfather about my problems because no one else cares and I know anywhere that he is in right now,he is watching over me.
That same night I had a really bizarre dream.....
My grandfather talked to me and said "Protect Amy,Amber please. Protect Amy" I didn't got it.
What did he meant by that?!
Of what did I had to protect her?!
"Grandpa......I don't get you"I answered in my dream
"Just protect her.......and take care of yourself too Amber" he said and in that moment I woke up.
It was 3 a.m and I was drenched in cold sweat.

The camp was only 2 days away.......