Gaming with Louis Part 1

Louis' pov:

I was sat playing on my Xbox. I was so board! I suddenly thought of one person who could make this all better. Olivia! I got out my phone to text her.

To The Scottish Minchin:

Wanna come over for game night? xxx

You see I really like Olivia, but she has a boyfriend. Seconds later she text back.

From The Scottish Minchin:

Sure need to get my mind of the ass I called a boyfriend...

To The Scottish Minchin:

Do you want to talk?

From The Scottish Minchin:

Nah but you can come and open the door.

I jumped up and ran to the door.I opened it and let her in. I took in her appearance and saw she has been crying. I pulled her into a hug.

"Come on I wanna play Need For Speed!" She said. I looked down to her.

"Why so I can beat you?" She chuckled and raised her eye brows. We raced to the living room.

An hour and 27 games later.

I had lost all 27 games. Olivia was playing another game on her own showing me what she could do. I looked at the way she was sitting and saw she was sat criss cross Apple sauce. I smirked and slowly moved my hand down her leg. She didn't notice so I kept moving closer to her crotch. She suddenly stoped moving. She crashed and got busted by the police. I started to rub her through her pants. It made it easier that she wore her work uniform. That was a short green skirt, a white shirt, a green tie and a apron with millions of badges on it. I slowly removed her apron and set it beside me. I got up and sat on the sofa like nothing happened. She stared at me for a few seconds but went back to her game. Oh this is going to be a fun night!