Lauryn and Danny

This is for my best friend Lauryn @TW_Lawsonlover9 hope you like it!

It was a hot summers day when you decided to go to the beach. You got into your navy swimsuit and put shorts and a vest over it. You packed all the stuff you needed and set off.

An hour later you are sat in you swimsuit trying to get a sun tan. The next thing you know there is a beach ball flying over your head onto your lap.

"Omg I am so sorry. That was my friend Niall trying to impress his girlfriend Olivia." A hot lad came by to apologise. You gave him a look up and down. He was pale like you but had a nicely toned body. His face was really cute.

"Urm like what you see." He said and winked. We both burst out laughing.

Another hour went by and you and 'Danny' his name was, had gotten closer. By that time also it was getting dark and you two headed over to Niall and Olivia, who were cuddled up by the fire. You were all talking about family, jobs, hobbies and dreams. You felt Danny tense when you leaned on his chest. You didn't know what to do so you pulled away from him. But you were just pulled back and Danny put his arm around your waist and pulled you snug into his side.

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?" Danny whispered. You looked at him then to Olivia who is now your best friend. She had her thumbs up.

"Yes, yes I will be your girlfriend." You answered.

"Group kiss!" Niall shouted. Him and Olivia started to kiss. You felt Danny start to lean in. So you lent in too. Your lips touched and you felt sparks. You pulled away after a minuet to catch your breath, to see Olivia and Niall still in lip lock. You and Danny laid down on the sand. All cuddled up and fell asleep till the morning.