7.2 (long chapter)

a/n
longer chapter, it's going back to how I originally formatted it soon. it's not edited either so.
song: your guardian angel, by the red jumpsuit apparatus.

I checked basically every where until I finally showed up in front of his house. I highly doubted he was here but at this point, I'm desperate. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door lightly. the door swung open quickly, a man showed up in the door way holding a beer. "yes" he said groggily, I grimaced his breath smelling strongly of alcohol. "is luke here?" I asked timidly.
"depends. who are you?" he said taking a sip of his beer. "im michael, lukes friend." he started laughing loudly, rolling his eyes. "seriously kid, who are you." he said sounding annoyed. "I told you I'm lukes friend."
"luke doesn't have friends, maybe you've got the wrong kid." he said shrugging and slamming the door. I put my foot in front of the door stopping it. "I'm here for luke hemmings. blonde hair, lip ring, beautiful blue eyes." I said blushing at the last thing I said. "oh so your a fag to then." he said a low chuckle escaping his lips.
"I-I um.." I said stumbling on words from fear. "come in, I'll get luke." he said. I slowly stepped in, shaking from fear hoping he was actually getting luke. "hey fag your boyfriends here." he called down the steps smirking.
lukes heavy footsteps where heard as he slowly made his way up the stairs. he appeared infront of me and i broke down at the sight. lukes hands where tied up, and his mouth was duct taped, as clear blue tears streamed down his cheeks. his shirtless chest was covered in bruises, and deep bloody cuts. I cried harder when his saw his eyes squint up in pain as he tried to walk away from his horrid father in absolute fear. tears dripped onto the floor as I grabbed lukes hands, kicking his dad in the balls so we could run. he dropped down and I ran, but it was too late. he grabbed me, pulling me backwards causing me to fall quickly.
my face twisted in pain as my head hit the groud harshly. pain shot through my body as I scrambled to get up. I saw lukes dad grab luke and throw him down the stairs. I panicked and ran down the stairs after him. the loud sound of the door slamming shut erupted through the empty basement.
it was dark, and smelt slightly of damp clothes and wood chips. I crawled around feeling the ground for luke. when I heard slight whimpering in the corner I crawled over quickly. "lukey.." i heard a muffled out sound, and I realized he still had the duct tape over his mouth. I reached out feeling his face, rubbing my hand on his cheek lightly. I wiped away the small tears that fell down his pretty face, and then grabbed the corner of the duct tape. I slowly peeled it, careful not to hurt him.
once it was off he breathed out a long sigh. "I'm sorry michael.. I'm just so scared." he whispered to me. "why'd you come back here luke!" I whisper shouted. "I didn't he saw me on the streets and forced me to come with him. I was so scarred, I didn't know what else to do. why'd you come back for me? this is all my fault. now we're both gonna die." he said, his voice cracking at the end. I heard his low sobs and I pulled him onto my lap, running my hands through his hair calmingly. he stuck his head into the crook of my neck, soaking my shirt with tears.
"one: I'm so sorry luke, once we get out of here, we're reporting him, and your living with me so I can keep you safe.
two: I came back because you make me happy luke. no ones ever made me feel so happy in my entire like. not even calum. I need you luke hemming. even if saving you sends me to heaven.
three: I love you
four: oh hell no, were not dying here." I said picking him up bridal style and carrying him up the stairs lightly. "wait what" he squeaked out as I kicked at the door.
the final kick I put so much force into it knocked the door off the hinges. it fell to floor and I grabbed a phone, and knife just in case. I ran to the door as I heard his father running down the steps. I dialed 991 opening the door. i felt pressure as I fell dropping luke, and the knife and falling to ground. I heard luke scream and the phone being pulled out of my hand,
and that's when everything went black.