Chapter 1

I've always wanted MY special someone to hold me tightly and to tell me that he'll never let me go.

But sometimes I wonder if there is such a guy out there.

Now if a guy asks out a girl she has to think about a lot of stuff.

She has to wonder if he's asking her out because he wants sex, to touch her boobs, to use her to get his ex jealous, to just have someone to make out with, to prove he can get a girlfriend, or to have someone say ILY to him.

How do we know when a guy asks us out it's because he truly wants to get to know us better?

How doe we know when a guy says "I Love You" he's not just saying it?

There are so many questions to answer.

So many pros and cons.

But how do we know that no matter how many cons he has, that he still is a good guy underneath?

Why do we always have to find out?

Why can't they just tell us when we meet them, like a warning?

Why can't after we exchange names and hellos they can't just say "I'm a cheater", "I'm a player", "I'm a jerk", or "I'm an asshole who will rip your heart out"?

I wish it was the 80's where all you had to do was ask someone out and for them to just know the answer?

If you ask someone out and they say "Let me think about it", they're not worth it.

Why?

Because do you want them to think about the answer or do you want them to just  KNOW the answer?