III

CHAPTER 3

"I...I Ehmm I was helping to unpack your things." I said while taking a step back.

"And what is behind your back?" He smiled and walked towards me.

"Yah I was walking backwards because I needed space why do you walk to me again?!" I said while backing again.
"Wait...what box? I don't have any kind of box. What are you talki... oh wait, yes that box." I said and looked at the box.
"What is this box, I can't even open it" I said while raising my left eyebrow.

"It's a box, I can't really tell you because it's about my private life." He said while taking it from my hand gently and looking into to my eyes and smile with his pretty face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As time passed people started to give Mark less attention, and if someone started to bother me Mark would be behind my back and the person would run away.
There was one time when I got the highest score in the class on a test, and there was a classmate that got mad at me, I don't really know why but he seemed really mad a person like me often gets scared and panicked in those kind of situations.
When the person was about to kick me, Mark stood behind me and glred at the person. If I didn't see wrong his eye turned light blue and there was some kind of dark aura around him, I am pretty sure everyone felt it.

I tried to ask him many times why he turned like that, but he just shrug his shoulder, smiled and then just ignored the subject.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was just one week until Mark would be leaving, I asked him for the last time who he really was. I mean no normal human being turns into a demon even when they are mad. Every time he got mad he would turn into a monster or a demon like creature.

How it happened was because I was out with my friends and then one of the drived me home and gave me a goodbye hug, and when I got inside my house Mark looked really and and he was glaring on me, and when I asked him why he was like that he just screamed; "WHY DID YOU GUYS HUG? I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST ME AND YOU. TSCH. WELCOME HOME BESTFRIENDS CHEATER."
At that time I didn't understand what he meant, but when he calmed down and I asked him about it he just growled and turned into a demon monster looking person and he hugged me and then turned back into human again.

When I asked; "Mark how are you really?"

He looked at me, smiled.

"Do you really want to know?"