II

CHAPTER 2

During the whole day none of the girls talked about Mark with me, they didn't act like Mark was in our class when they was talking to me, something was weird.

When I got home I saw a pair of shoes that I don't recognize. They were while with a black lace and they laid on the floor perfectly next to each other.
I took of my shoes and started to walk toward the kitchen because it was usually there my mother would sit when we had guests in the house.

"Oh, welcome home Jinyoung, this is Mark and he will be living in our house for a while." My mother said when she saw me.
I looked at mark, he was smiling.
Mark got up from the chair and bowed ninety degrees, and smiled again.
The whole conversation we had, Mark was smiling, he didn't seem cold at all, he gave a warm feeling when we talked and he was so kind too.

At the time as me and Mark got to know more about each other like my dad died in a car accident when I was 5 and that he didn't remember his family. Mark told me that after half a year had gone he would meet his a woman that would take him to his family, but he refused because he didn't believe them and he didn't know if he could trust that family after abandoning him.

After a while my mother told us that Mark would be sleeping in my room we just agreed and left the kitchen to my room and get ready to sleep. We had talked the whole time until it was 10 Pm.

While Mark was showering I started to unpack his things, I mean I am not snooping around I am just helping... Right?

In his luggage had he a few pairs of jeans and sweatshirts and T-shirts, socks, boxers just black ones, and then a box. A little box, it's big as a hand fit, and it is marin blue with a flower pattern in silver.
I tried to open it, but it was stuck.
I was so concentrated on the box that I didn't hear Mark walking into the room and standing behind me.

"What are you doing?"
I looked back and jumped and then stood up, I forgot that I help the box and putted my hands behind my back. 

---------------------------------------------

I am just uploading random gifs and pics of Markjin moments ~ >A< ~