I

CHAPTER 1

"Okay class, today we have a new transfer student from America." Mr. Kim said when the school bell rang.

A tall boy walked into the classroom and every girl and a few boys started to fangirl when they saw him. I am not going to lie he was pretty, just like a doll, or a person from an anime... But when he was walking into the class he wasn' smiling or made any kind of eye contact with anyone, he just walked to the teacher's desk and turned around and looked at the class.

"This is the new student that is going to be in our class for about half a year, please introduce yourself." Mr. Kim said while his hand was towards us in the class.

He bowed and said " Hi, my name is Tuan Yi Eun, but you can call me Mark Tuan. I am from LA and I look forward to be a part of your class." He smiled for about 1 second and then his face turned into ice again.

"You can go and take a seat next you Jinyoung in the back of the classroom." Mr.Kim ponted at the seat next to me.

Wait what? He is going to sit beside me?! Okay Jinyoung just take a deep breath, he is just a person sitting next to you even if there will be FANS HATING OVER ME LATER... What will happen to me next after class... are they going to kill me...?
"Excuse me... Hello... " Someone patted on my right shoulder as I had a panic attack in my head.

I turned to see who it was... Shit it's Mark, What am I going to do now? Will all the girls rip my shirt of now because he touched my shirt?! I don't want to walk around half naked in school.

I smiled at him and then looked at all the girls in the classroom to check if I was soon about to die or not...
No one looked, not a single person, not even the teacher...
That is weird, all the girls in class always gave me some kind of sign to keep away from the new hot guys... But this time they don't even pay any attention to me at all... Something is weird..

Oh yes Mark almost forgot him.

When I looked back at him he was still looking at me, like he had looked at me the whole time.
I feel that something is a bit off with this guy, and I don't know if it is good or bad... should I be worried?