All Because of Ice Cream Kaito x Miku

All Because of Ice Cream  Chapter 1

Quick Comment: I kinda just came up with this so… enjoy!

Disclaimer: I in no way own the already owned things mentioned in here, but if I did their would be something on between every one of my fan pairings.

--------------------------------------------

                “ Really Kaito really? You’re just gonna’ steal my ice-cream like that?  ” I stared at the blue headed boy who up until a few moments ago was sleeping peacefully in his room.

                “That’s your own fault for going to get ice-cream and not telling me!”  He yelled childishly then stuck out his tongue for a second before continuing on the destruction of MY LEAK FLAVORED ice-cream (not that I’m holding a grudge)

                “You were sleeping!” I shouted, aggravated.

                “That’s very insensitive you know.” He said in between bites.

                “I’ll show you insensitive.” I crossed my arms across my chest and flipped through the TV channels until settling on an old Disney movie.

~~~~~An hour later~~~~~

                “Miiiiikuuuu?” Kaito said poking me with his spoon. Not hearing or seeing a reaction he tried again. “MMMMMMMiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkuuuuuuuu~!” I got up and headed towards my room. He followed me. I slammed my door in his face. “Oww, Miku, that hurts!” Too bad for you. I thought locking my door and sitting on my bed. A few seconds passed and I flipped to a random anime.

                “Hmmm…..I don’t like her being with other guys I must think of her as a sister. That’s why I get so jealous.” The guy on the screen said referring to his closest friend that just so happened to have a secret crush on him.

                “ I swear, some people are just so stupid!” I exclaimed picturing Kaito saying his lines, “Yep stupid.” But despite my brief and negative comment, I looked up the anime and watched it. By the tenth episode, I was bawling. “No. Don’t do what she said! Don’t move on! She loves you! She’s crying on the other side of the door. Don’t leave her alone! You’re the only person she has that cares about her! Open the door!” I paused it. I needed to get out of my room and get some fresh air or I would just keep crying like a baby.

                I went outside and sat beneath a tree and despite my comment in how the fresh air would stop me from crying, I started again. “He loves her. Why would he leave?” Ok so I paused it, so I didn’t know if he would leave but they usually do. It made me feel even more hopeless because that anime reminded me so much of my and Kaito’s friendship. We were the best of friends and I love him and he’s really dense. “UHHG! Why did it have to be him! Why couldn’t it have been someone else?!”  I started to get to crying so hard that I couldn’t breathe, then curled up in a ball and fell asleep like that on the ground.

------------------------------------

Ok so I know I write really short chapters and SOMEONE is being extremely emotional, but, Comment and share any tips on improving or just plain praise me! (like that would happen) Well anyways, I have a question. I’m thinking of a bit of Kaito POVing in the next chapter! What do you guys think?