Eren/Levi

Eren's pov:
I was given the animal..the gift of the wolf. When I meet my soul mate and when we kiss for the very first time my wolf ears and wolf tail will pop out. I've been wanting to meet them for so long! Well, my father's rich and he buys me anything. I'm good looking so kissing my mate shouldn't be hard. Everyone at school wants me. But they are adding some students in. That's good, maybe one of them is my mate. You see, once you kiss your mate and whatever animal you were given, the ears and tail pops out, they don't disappear. That's how you now you kissed your mate. Plus when your near each other you can get a warm feeling. Which I've  never gotten. Yeah I'm a play boy at my school but I mean... What's wrong with wanting to find your mate? Plus I'm in the football team, in a high rank. School starts tomorrow again, we were in break. My friend Armin and Jean are probably gonna date soon. They already kissed and their bunny ears and bunny tail popped out. I'm happy for them..I just wish I can be happy too when I find my mate.

Levi's pov:
I was given the gift of the wolf. Once i kiss my mate my wolf ears and wolf tail will pop out. They won't disappear so that's another way to find out its your soul mate. I kind of want to find mine but then I kind of don't. I'm being transferred with my friend Hanji to a different school. We herd there's a play boy. Ugh I despise those. I don't know how anyone could love one, can the play boy itself love someone or will they only play games with others? Tch. I don't care what happens to them. Tomorrow we start school. Me and Hanji have our dorms right next to each other. So we walk to school together. She was really exited and was texting me nonstop so I just went to bed.

Next morning...

"Leviiiiii!!!" I was sitting on my bed checking something on my phone but now that she's here, I got up and left. We walked together and she asked me questions. We walked and walked until we finally arrived. We then walked as a little group. Once we arrived at the school we were surprised of how small it looked. Well, the school we used to attend was bigger but then again, it was very big and this school was slightly smaller. Some girls saw us and walked up to us. They started asking us questions but once they looked at me they stuck to me and told me things and compliments. Then one said,"your really hot." She kept scanning my body. I then said,"thanks?" She laughed and talked to me. Hanji was still with me, she then said,"hey girls! Go look for something else to do and leave my friend here alone" they nodded and left. She then smiled at me and I smiled back. Then we walked to the office. We got our schedules and the principal said we can take today off. So we can see all the classes. We literally just sat there with the principal drinking coffee. I was okay with it and Hanji just sat there asking questions. We sat there for the whole school day. Then the principal looked at me and said,"I've been wanting to ask... Are you a play boy?" I looked at her and said,"no. Why?" "You just reminded me of one we have here" "how disgusting" I just kept drinking my coffee and she just sat there surprised. After a few minutes, after the bell ran we were finally excused. Why'd she keep us in there the whole time? We just walked around and Hanji said,"hey Levi. I'm hungry~! Can I have your bread?!" "No" "but Levi~!" I had my bread in my hand and I'm guessing she saw it and asked, but i still wanted to eat it. She then took it away and ran for it. I said,"hanji!!!" She laughed as she ran down the hall. I ran after her speeding up. We ran down the hall and you can hear her trip and slam into lockers. I ran faster and she was getting slower. I smirked. I jumped and kicked her down. She fell and laid on the floor whining. I was literally standing on her so I got off and she had her hand out with my bread in it. I sighed. I don't know why I'm doing this... I grabbed the tip of the bread and took it off. She can have the rest of it. I walked down the hall..nothing to say. She then got up and ran to me and said,"I can have the rest?" "I guess..." "But weren't you hungry too?!" "Yeah but I mean...we're heading home in a bit no?" "Okay...do i owe you one?" "What do you think?" "Heh..I guess I do. Thanks buddy" she smiled widely. I sighed and thought to myself.. I hope no one saw all of that speed chasing... Just then a girl walked up to us from behind and gave me a little box. She was blushing and she said,"here take it. I saw you guys chasing each other for bread so I guess you were both hungry. But I saw you give her the rest of the bread and.." She looked at me and she then blurted out,"it was so generous to give away your lunch like that! My friends and I wanted to give you something to eat so here please take it!" She handed it to me. I took a glance at it. I took it from her and smiled at her. I then said,"thanks.." She then blushed wildly and smiled too. She then waved goodbye and said,"no problem!" She then ran back to a classroom. I looked at Hanji and she said,"you're gonna share that right?"