DO NOT READ THIS STORY IF...

1. Don't read if you're looking for lazy writing, or insta-love stories of horny kids. This is real sh*t. I tried showing all aspects of the characters' lives, so some chapters might seem boring/unnecessary/unimportant to some readers; but let me assure you that they're very much needed for the plot to thicken. The story gets really complex at several points. So take a deep breath before you jump into this madness.

2. This story has inappropriate language (verbal abuses) and scenes at places. The intensity of these are relative, since what seems offending to me might seem acceptable to you. Still, DO NOT READ IT IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED BY THESE. If you must, read at your own risk please.

3. Do not read it if you cannot take fiction for fiction. It's just a story, not real life.

4. The characters portrayed in this story are completely fictitious and do not resemble any real people. Also, their thoughts don't necessarily portray mine. If I say my main character likes cherries, that doesn't mean I like cherries. Similarly, if I mention that my main character hates animals, it doesn't mean that I hate animals. Hope you get my point.

5. I never delete comments. But please refrain from making hateful ones. Don't attack other readers or me. If I kill any character off, that's my choice. Don't start abusing me verbally, please.

6. It's impossible to make everyone happy with a certain storyline. What you dislike might be liked by others, kindly keep that in mind before you start posting hateful comments on the storyline.

7. The plot of this story is PREDETERMINED. Yes, I am not lying. I already know how it ends. The entire plot is noted down in my diary. I'm sorry in case you request me to take the story to a direction and I don't accept it.

8. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY HEARTBREAK THAT MIGHT OCCUR AS A RESULT OF READING THIS STORY.

9. The characters mentioned in this story might have names that seem to belong to a certain sect or religion, but it does not indicate that the said characters follow that certain religion/(s).

10. And the points above brings us to: this is NOT a Spiritual story of any sort. I would request you to not shelve it as such and confuse other readers.

That's all for now.

Thanks very much for choosing this story to read. I hope you enjoy it. :)

------------------------------------

A Piece of My Heart
Copyright © 2016 Mehnaz Tabassum
All Rights Reserved

Don't copy any part of this story or redistribute it in any form, else it will get you into legal issues, something that you wouldn't even wish upon your mortal enemy. :)